Champions League Semi Finals (30th April - 8th May)

did you watch his final year at BVB? Which player who's been there has thrived?

So because Dortmund were rubbish in his final season, the same has to happen with Liverpool ? He was there for what, 7 years, it's a very long cycle

When you see Liverpool manage a shift like this it makes a mockery of our fitness levels, not just distance but intensity, the differences really should be negligible at this level.

It is hard not to look at this match and compare it to Utd. This Liverpool line up tonight should not be doing this, but the foundation of what they have is built on the right type of characters, and the fundamentals of hard work, togetherness and the idea of the team over the individual. Utd for years have been chasing names as a quick fix, both on the pitch and in the dugout, have not valued the right things.
A few fitness drills in preseason and we'll be ready

All we need now is a Sissoko double tomorrow and then a relegated midfield for Newcastle will be dominating two CL semi finals.

Klopp needs to hold fire on all these subs, adding on more injury time.

Jordi Alba is quite shocking, really has done nothing good at all. Takes an age to control the ball and then smashes it into the defender's shin. Sort of like a left sided Valencia!

What the hell are you all on?

Liverpool haven't been amazing by any stretch, they've been incredibly lucky with Barca making stupid mistakes and falling asleep. Barca have been terrible. Alba is definitely not a football. (Edit: I meant footballer, but he isn't a football either)

I know Liverpool can only beat what is Infront of them, but what has been Infront of them tonight hasn't been great. Ajax will give them a game in the final.

They have completely outplayed Barcelona. Liverpool have forced them into mistakes with intense pressing. Barcelona were lucky in the first leg to even be in a 3v0 position, but this game has seen Liverpool as completely dominant.

That’s nonsense too. At 3-0 there’s ET to play. At 4-0 they have 5 minutes left to save themselves.

Think you're being a bit pedantic here now mate. The comment was made with a bit more than 5 minutes on the clock.

Their energy levels is absolutely freakish......like I said never seen a team that can do this and the season is nearly over