Champions League Semi Finals (30th April - 8th May)

Barcelona were shocking there. No intensity. It was obvious Liverpool would come flying out of the blocks like that. Barcelona looked so casual. Suarez looks unfit, Coutinho (what has happened to him) Best player on the pitch by a mile is Vidal

Would love Busquets at United, always has time and space, rarely gives the ball away and never looks flustered when pressed by 2 or 3 men. Someone we are severely lacking.

Cold as ice on the ball. I pucker up when a Pool player closes in and he just goes about his business. Would love to have a calming presence like that in our side :(

Would love Busquets at United, always has time and space, rarely gives the ball away and never looks flustered when pressed by 2 or 3 men. Someone we are severely lacking.
Rodri at Atletico is very much like Busquets and one we should be all over. Sadly I think City will be smart to get him if he leaves them.

I'd like to get this off of my chest... It irrationally annoys the hell out of me.

Why is it that commentators and pundits always have to say Origi's whole name, I.e. first name and surname nearly every time they mention him? It's so annoying.

o-KENNY-DALGLISH-570.jpg

Somewhere now Dalglish and Liverpool fans are either burning these shirts or selling them on Ebay for 90p

Too early to drop down 2 levels.

He’ll go to China first then finish at Utd

Barcelona were shocking there. No intensity. It was obvious Liverpool would come flying out of the blocks like that. Barcelona looked so casual. Suarez looks unfit, Coutinho (what has happened to him) Best player on the pitch by a mile is Vidal

What game you watching? They're pretty much holding Liverpool at arms length.

Desperately want Shaqiri to come off but we’ve got nobody else bar Sturridge who can’t run to pass a ball through in the final third. Problem is he’s been giving it to barca all half.

Desperately want Shaqiri to come off but we’ve got nobody else bar Sturridge who can’t run to pass a ball through in the final third. Problem is he’s been giving it to barca all half.

Reckon there's a strong chance you bring Sturridge on only for him to pull up holding his hamstring five minutes later

It’s actually astonishing how useless he looks. Completely not on the same wavelength.

Knowing him he'll score a long-ranger into the top corner out of nowhere. Then to rub salt in the wound his buddy Suarez will boot the rebounding ball off some grannies face in the first few rows while giving it finger guns.

Who’s the bird that plays a bit of football in the red shirt as part of the Nissan intro to BT sport?

Can we sign her? She looks like she do more than most of our lot.

needs a couple of Suarez goals to get it over with

he celebrates the 2nd by munching on a ballboy