Champions League Semi Finals (30th April - 8th May)

Shaqiri is one of Barcas best players so far, awful.

Liverpool aren't winning this, with Salah they would've had a chance but right now they're not creating anything.

Klopp lost this for them in the first leg imo. Should've started Origi and TAA and burried a couple of away goals.

I think Shaquiri may be worse than Sanchez. This would have been some game if Salah and Firmino were playing.

I bet if Suarez offered to switch sides at half time the kop would YAWN for him again in a heartbeat

Our corners have been shit in these two legs.

The first one TAA took, McManaman tried to pass it off as Fabinho not flicking it on, then literally every corner after has also barely made it into the box, and he's still not really acknowledged that the corners have been shit.

Surely Liverpool will run out of energy in this second half. Just need a Barcelona goal to take the wind out of their sails.

His worst match of the season. Like Roberto.
Busquets is extremely slow as well and I’m Rakitic is going about his business rather quietly. Vidal has been superb in both legs though. Glad he was picked as Arthur, albeit technically superb, would have made the middle too slow/weak against Pools power.

Messi looking sublime at times, like a fecking laser burning through your defence

Liverpool giving it a fair go but real chances dried up quickly. Can't see Barca not scoring.

That Messi pass deserved a goal. He is not having a great game but everytime he gets the ball, you just feel he is going to create a chance out of nothing.