Champions League Round of 16 (13th Feb - 14th Mar)

Chelsea started well but Barcelona will suffocate them, when Chelsea hoof the ball there's noone to hold it up so it's going to be wave after wave of attack.

They're going to need to defend perfectly

There are few things more typical than Bayern playing against 10 men in a CL knockout round.

Turn the Chelsea / Barca match on 5 minutes ago. Have the whole opening 20 been this boring?

Chelsea really sitting deep at the minute and trying to suffocate Barcelona. Would have made sense to have a target man to hold up the ball once they do get the forward and get Hazard and William bombing the wings

I've just realised there is no Morata or Giroud on the pitch. Are they injured or what?

Basically the whole Chelsea team is in front of their box when they're defending, leading to aimless possession from Barca.

0-0 or 1-0 to Barca.

Is Morata carrying an injury? Strange that he doesn't start this.

Glenn Hoddle loves the word "lackadaisical". That's twice he's used it already.

He can't even pronounce it right, and it's pissing me off.

Glenn Hoddle is really boring isn't he.... does he ever say anything interesting or insightful?

The hyperbole from Hoddle for that Messi pass was hilarious.

Morata is pretty perfect for games like this. Even struggling for fitness it's ridiculous that he's on the bench. They have no outlet and Hazard is getting isolated.

I suppose Chelsea are paying a lot of respect by having 10 players defending but do they really fancy winning away? Quite strange set up. They are not even counter attacking much!

Besiktas's manager didn't made any sub when Vida, the centerback, was expelled. Pretty crazy courageous to keep so many attackers on the pitch.