Champions League Knockouts (12 Aug - 23rd Aug)

Worry not my fellow PSG haters either Atleti or Leipzig will smash them.

Well that's heard breaking for Atalanta, but I'm happy for the PSG fans. Even the financial doping clubs have some real supporters and they should get to be as happy as anyone else's for the achievement. 25 years since their last trip to the last 4, glad to see it end.

Atalanta had nothing left in that 2nd half.

The Serie A return absolutely killed their squad due to lack of depth, absolutely no energy left, even had they gone through they would have been in very rough shape in the Semi.

Damn. So tragic for Atalanta and so undeserving for PSG.

Football is so unfair and cruel sometimes.

Had to be that pointless prick Choupo-Moting as well. Completely and utterly pointless player apart from scoring random important goals. Like a BTEC Divock Origi.

I reckon Atalanta would have beaten PSG over two legs. Really makes European competitions feel a bit hollow with only having one game instead of two legs.

They won’t because of the money involved, but UEFA should make this 1-legged ties permanent.

Really hope Bayern wins it now. Can't stand city, psg and athletico (i know it's atletico but feck them)

Well that's heard breaking for Atalanta, but I'm happy for the PSG fans. Even the financial doping clubs have some real supporters and they should get to be as happy as anyone else's for the achievement. 25 years since their last trip to the last 4, glad to see it end.

Cheers.

Got to feel for Atlanta. They put in such an effort.

As for PSG, they're insufferable. I thought I was watching the final there towards the end.

If City and PSG played the CL final I doubt I'd even watch it, would be such a meaningless game to the neutral.

Mbappe changed the game, completely different game once he came on.

The older I get, the less I feel I should watch these games...

Got to feel for Atlanta. They put in such an effort.

As for PSG, they're insufferable. I thought I was watching the final there towards the end.

If City and PSG played the CL final I doubt I'd even watch it, would be such a meaningless game to the neutral.

:lol:

I like how you're the unofficial spokesman for the neutrals.