Champions League Final: FC Internazionale Milano vs 115 Charges FC

I don't know how Inter can score here. And i doubt that they can keep the clean sheet 120 minutes

Come on Sanchez, i've been defending you on here for the past month :lol:

Mancheater City will win, but Inter have a lot more fight and bite in their team than we do. Could do with more players like that here!

I'm torn over this match. One the one hand, I don't want City to win and get the treble. One the other hand, I'm not going to be happy if Lukaku comes on and wins it for Inter. Lukaku was such a lazy bastard when he played for United. For me that's unforgivable.

I'm torn over this match. One the one hand, I don't want City to win and get the treble. One the other hand, I'm not going to be happy if Lukaku comes on and wins it for Inter. Lukaku was such a lazy bastard when he played for United. For me that's unforgivable.
I don’t think you’ve got to worry too much

Lukaku winning v City winning is no contest

Who cares about Lukaku, he's an ex red, if he wins it for Inter I'll love him. feck City.

Last Champions League finals:

- Real Madrid v Liverpool 1-0
- Chelsea v M.City 1-0
- Bayern v PSG 1-0
- Liverpool v Tottenham 2-0 (horrible to watch)

All the recent UCL finals haven't been entertaining

Most underwhelming CL final i can remember. Snoozefest from the build up to the actual match.

I don't really care if City win honestly. Super rich club wins CL, big whoop.

Ah I just checked your club. Makes sense, you have as much skin in a debate about clubs winning trophies as I do in a handsome man contest :lol:

Don't care. If he comes on and wins it for Inter he will be a United icon in my eyes. :lol:

How the hell can you be torn over a whole club/ city rivalry and Lukaku!?

Never seen a manager beg their fans to make noise more than pep and city