Champions League Final: FC Internazionale Milano vs 115 Charges FC

Inter have been strong but haven't offered anything. REALLY need to nick a goal somehow and then i think they might actually do this.

Come on Inter. I will actively make an effort to check in on every score of yours next season if you pull this off.

Come on Inter. If they can survive the onslaught from City in the first ten minutes of the second half, they have a good chance of nicking this.

I didn't watch the Liverpool - Spurs final, is this so far a worse game?

Well considering loads of people were claiming City would be out of sight by half time Inter have done really well to go in 0-0.

Why would that be? If City win he’s happy that he’s made money to cushion the blow of having City win, if Inter win that’ll take the sting out of losing £200.

Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking there, just a moronic post.

I find myself wonder how an Inter team that looks poorer than us on paper has been more competitive than us in such a huge game? Is it a case of -
  1. City being below par?
  2. Overrating United players/Underrating Inter?
  3. Better tactics/coaching?
Thoughts?

That was brilliant. C’mon inter . So far, so close. Beat these wanks

This is very similar to the final last week that people said City were playing in second gear.

They are simply not playing that well right now.

This is shite. In 2011 when an old, declining United side faced the greatest team that this sport has ever seen, the former had scored a goal by now. City are just not up for it, and even if they do end up winning it (on penalties, I wager), it's hardly convincing.

And they want us to think that this is the greatst team, and the greatest manager, ever seen? Hahahahahahaha.

Does this ref look like Collina or am I just a baldist?

Looks like our very own Tom Henning Øvrebø too

CgAGVmJ07LiAURe0AAC0sKY1cTc316.jpg.webp

All those saying inter were going to get battered 4-1 are looking silly, so far.

Were the commentators expecting Inter to lie down? "Man City with a difficult first half", "Man City having to work hard", etc.

Don't the same comments apply to Inter? Love their off the ball commitment. Incidentally they don't seem to be showing much at all when in possession

Good job so far. Defended excellently so far. Haven’t really given them a sniff bar that Haaland chance which he should have done a lot better there.

Hopefully they can maintain that focus and discipline for the remainder of the game & nick a jammy goal on the counter.

Come on Inter. If they can survive the onslaught from City in the first ten minutes of the second half, they have a good chance of nicking this.
I hope inter make some changes to mess Peps half time team talk.

Fair play to Inter thus far and having it level at half time and not conceding a goal. Hard to see them keeping it going for 90 plus minutes the fitness and conditioning of City will likely be too much.

Inter have been very competitive but its looks like they don't have the quality to hurt City.

City on the other hand have been awful but they have the quality to score at any moment.

So 1-0 Inter come on!!!

I didn't watch the Liverpool - Spurs final, is this so far a worse game?

That one was too awful... Here at least we got some tactical thinking going into the make up of the booring game we are watching.

When was the last good UCL-final, you know, where stuff actually happened, 17/18, 5 years ago?