- Man Utd
- Crvena Zvezda
- Celtic

We’ll get..

- Bayern Munich
- Man Utd
- A.C Milan
- Galatasaray

I want the absolute easiest possible group. Otherwise I fear we’ll be back in the Europa in no time.

Always exciting to be back in the Champions League. Despite all the negativity here I am excited about the season, especially once we get the international break out of the way.

Very underwhelming looking selection of teams this year. Even some of the top teams are very average looking.

Utd should make the quarters at the very least.

Bayern might go far now that they have an a proper striker.

City/Madrid final if they don't meet before.
We are the definition of underwhelming .

The Pots don't look too bad actually..... Bit weird Celtic have an Irish flag next to their name?

Pot one - Hopefully avoid Barca, PSG and Bayern (Napoli if possible).
Pot three - Hopefully avoid AC Milan
Pot four - Just glad we can't draw Newcastle, not bothered about the rest.

We have been dreadful but unless we get a very unlucky draw, we really should qualify.

Best case something like:

Feyenoord
Utd
Braga
Antwerp

Worst case:

Bayern
Utd
AC Milan
Sociadad

What I expect:

Seville
Utd
Milan
Galatasaray

We are the definition of underwhelming .

Reminds me of those years in the early 00s, where Deportivo, Monaco, Porto, Leverkusen, Panathanaikos etc were making the knockout rounds, quarters and semis.

Seems to be a similar dearth of quality spread across the top leagues now.

I would like

Manchester City / Barcelona
Porto
Milan
Newcastle / Union Berlin / Celtic

Very underwhelming looking selection of teams this year. Even some of the top teams are very average looking.

Utd should make the quarters at the very least.

Bayern might go far now that they have an a proper striker.

City/Madrid final if they don't meet before.

Most teams I’d want us to face are in our. Real, Inter, Porto and Borussia would all be nice.

Using the draw sim first time manually we got

Barcelona
Man United
Crvena zvezda
Young Boys

Ran the fast draw 10 times and we got 3x Barca, 3x Sevilla, 2x Benfica, 1x PSG, Bayern

My guess for you
Benfica/PSV/Gala

For us
Atletico/Shaktar/Celtic

We're definitely drawing Sevilla.

There was a point last season that I’d be fairly happy with our chances against most sides over two legs. Hope we can get back to the sort of form that had us going toe to toe with Barca and winning.

The way this summer has gone I’m really expecting the most difficult group whilst City will no doubt have the easiest.

Feyenoord, Copenhagen & Celtic please.

Little travel, easy teams.

Now that Liverpool aren’t in it, it’s nice that my second team, FC København, is.

I’d love a group of Bayern, United, København and Antwerp.

Would bring four matches against proper big sides and a decent chance to get third and Europa League in the spring.

Whichever side City are drawn whether it be Group A-D or E-H, we will be on the other.