Champions League Draw | Group A: FC Harry Kane, United, Copenhagen, Galatasaray

The one I first did was us paired with Munich, Lazio and Galatasaray so I may need to do it again because of course.

My group prediction, just for fun(would be good if i get even one of three possible opponents right) :

PSG
Manchester United
Lazio
Union Berlin

Edit: was dumb to include two clubs from the same country (Bayern and Union). Changed to PSG.

Young Boys qualified.
Braga scored in Athens and is very close to qualifying.
Galatasaray - Molde is at the end, Galatasaray is almost through but if Molde scores it will go to extra time.

My group prediction, just for fun(would be good if i get even one of three possible opponents right) :

PSG
Manchester United
Lazio
Union Berlin

Edit: was dumb to include two clubs from the same country (Bayern and Union). Changed to PSG.
Don't edit it just as I'm about to quote you and tell you that you've got 2 German clubs!! :lol:

Galatasaray scored, basically they qualified together with Braga and Young Boys.

I love this Braga team. Deep, experienced and young at the same time, talented.

Benfica, Copenhagen and Antwerp please.

1. Group
Lazio
Manchester City
Young Boys
RB Leipzig

2. Group
Celtic
Porto
AC Milan
Barcelona

3. Group
Bayern München
København
Real Sociedad
Arsenal

4. Group
Royal Antwerp
Napoli
Atletico Madrid
Red Star Belgrade

5. Group
Sevilla
Shaktar Donetsk
Union Berlin
Internazionale

6. Group
Paris Saint Germain
Sporting Braga
Newcastle United
Borussia Dortmund

7. Group
Lens
Feyenoord
Manchester United
Salzburg

8. Group
Benfica
PSV Eindhoven
Real Madrid
Galatasaray

I want Bayern/PSG, Milan/Lazio/PSV, Lens/Celtic/Union. Basically as tough as possible with some classic huge games along the way, this is what we are for in CL.

Feyenoord/Sevilla, Copenhagen/Shakhtar, Young Boys/Antwerp/Sociedad would be a nightmare. That’s basically a Europa League group.

A)

igA0riW.jpg

B)

bUdFtmC.jpg

Please not Sevilla. My soul cannot take 180 minutes of shithousery

No more Spanish teams please, wouldn't mind easy or tough group, just no Spanish teams.

Some pretty strong teams in pot 4 this time. Dont know much about Antwerp but would prefer them I guess over the likes of Union and Lens.

Not even excited about this as I would normally be because of the bad vibes around the club. Everytime we've made it to the CL since 2013, this happens.

I'll be pleasantly surprised if we don't get one of Barca or Sevilla from Pot 1. It's written.

We'll somehow get three Spanish sides, even though it's against the rules.

https://draw.inker.one/#/cl/gs

Draw simulator for those who can't wait until later
Bayern, Braga, Real Sociedad.

That is realistic, I suppose: a Spanish team and a Portuguese one which, let's face it, is almost Spanish. And of course the hardest possible top seed.

Not having Sevilla does take away from its plausibility though.

United got Feyenoord, Shakhtar and Celtic in the simulator I did. Let’s hope that’s what we actually get

Do you guys still have ties with Antwerp or is that completely over?

Might get a CL season ticket through work for them this year; Barca, Arsenal and Milan would be a tasty group.

Very underwhelming looking selection of teams this year. Even some of the top teams are very average looking.

Utd should make the quarters at the very least.

Bayern might go far now that they have an a proper striker.

City/Madrid final if they don't meet before.