Champions League 24/25 | Matchday 4: November 5-6

I was joking. Plenty of Bayern players get in, Kane Musiala, Olisie, Kimmich, Davies, Kim/Upa (since Chelsea's CBs are horrible).

Bayern wouldn't be top obviously but easily top 4. Pool and City are clearly better.

I know - I was also not being serious (the reference to Dier should have given it away ;)). Bayern still have an excellent squad and will still be competitive in the UCL this year despite the poor start - even if the likes of Real will probably be a bit too strong in the knockouts.

Gnabry is way to maligned by Bayern fans. The fact that he's compared with Sane is indicative, their contributions over the years are vastly different with Gnabry being better.

He had injury problems the last couple of seasons but he's still a very good player to have. I suppose his salary might be a problem but he's less of a problem than Sane and Coman who contribute less than him.
Yep, Gnabry has performed better than Coman over the years. Sane has been a flop basically for us. His best spell lasted for 4-5 months, but in general a disappointment.

Gnabry has a little bit more in the tank, should keep him in the squad, like we have done with Muller, useful to have.