Champions League 2022/23 - Matchday 3 - 4/5 October

I swear every single one of Haaland’s goals has been like that.

Holy feck! What a tap in from the new king of tap ins

Don't understand why Haaland doesn't celebrate. I get it's his old employer but he's a city player now.

Not a lot of players would have the vision to go for that finish. Unreal player.

Crazy finish. That pass and finish was top class, no doubt about it.

Keeper should be saving both goals, though. Worth dropping him for, imo. They're right fecking at him!

Dortmund’s gk has been shambolic in the last 10 minutes. Both goals by his head. Loris Karius esque.

Dortmund throwing away the game.
This is on Terzic. Bringing a third CB and taking the striker off, just invited the pressure from City. Totally unnecessary.

BIG TIME. Could have been bayern-real madrid 0-4 all over again except lewandowski and co. forgot how to finish :lol:

What are you talking about?
Yeah Barca maybe had 1 or 2 good chances more, especially in the first half but your statement is crazy exaggerated.

Most sites have Bayern on 1,5-1,9 xG and Barca between 1,7 and 2,0.

We should've thrown everything at Haaland last season. The money was there as made evident this season. He would've been the perfect striker for us.

I swear every time I check the stats in PSG's games this season Messi always has at least 1 assist. Crazy how a guy can be such a machine in goals and assists. Is he actually the leading assister of all time as the web seems to think?

Actually just checked Ronaldo's record and he has crazy numbers too.

Two absolute animal players in terms of output.

Erling may have the face of a Borg drone, but my God what a finisher. Career goal scoring records are on notice.