Champions League 2022/23 - Matchday 3 - 4/5 October

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I just turned on coverage of the Liverpool game here in the States and if you could not see the score on the screen you would swear Liverpool were winning based on the commentary.

cyberman

How’s Spurs doing? Nothing exposes a defensive game plan that relies on counters more than playing v 10 men.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Diaz is a fine replacement for Mane. The problem is the rest of the forward line.
They look spent as a team since a while. Three CL finals and a number of PL seasons at 80+ points would be draining for any team, moreso if individual quality is not their forte.

Dansk

Spurs a man up since '48 and it's still 0-0, at home. Imagine if they don't get a result.

NewYorkRed

The only way for this game to turn out better:

Napoli score two more goals to make it 6-1, and on the 84th minute Klopp instructs Darwin Nunez to warm up. As he's ready to come in for Salah, who is crying at that point, he turns to Klopp and says:
"Coach, do you want me to turn it around completely, or just equalise?"
In response, Klopp grinds his teeth and turns purple before literally exploding and cause £1000s worth of damage to the Napoli benches.
That one flew over my head. Think thats a swing and miss sarge

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
That poster who called himself a scout that made several threads on Kvaradona when he was at Rubin stating he is ready for a top club in Europe deserves a lot of credit.

Also impressed by how good Lobotka is, seems to always be improving

krazyrobus

Geez Lozano, two on two option and you try to shoot. Trying to outdo Mbappe...

United Hobbit

Not sure how i'd feel if it meant that Potter replaces him
I think he will be the replacement when Klopp finally fecks off

Re Ajax and Rangers being in their group, they'll roll Rangers over, how are Ajax now we've got most of their players and their manager?

They always do this in the CL groups though then we get to hear "magical European night at Anfield" on repeat in their last game and they easily qualify

Hope Darwin flops, he looks dislikeable

Anustart89

Poonez had already beaten him and dribbled back into the guy as he was on the floor :lol:

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Holy shit, the officiating in the spurs game is tragic. Allowed Marseille subs, then wouldn't allow the spurs subs and just continued the game instead :lol: