Champions League 2022/23 - Matchday 3 - 4/5 October

Milner trying his "hand" at goal keeping seeing as he isnt really cut out to start in midfield anymore !!

1-0 down again. Think that’s the 8th time we’ve gone behind in our last 11 matches?

Funnily you say this, yet Rangers we’re inches away from winning the Europa league. Yeah the Scottish league is dire but Rangers and Celtic have improved massively in Europe hence why they are both in the group stages.
Doesn't invalidate what i said. Cup runs are Cup runs and the EL isn't exactly a murderer's row of great teams

Napoli ahead

Kvara is going to have fun tonight seeing how easy it is for him to run at them. TAA needs support

This is Klopp's final Dortmund season all over again and I'm loving every second of it.

That Osshimen chap is pretty decent isn’t he, literally pounces on even a sniff of goal.

Why does it feel like atlético play Porto every year.

I feel like it’s a rivalry at this point

Klopp has run this team into the ground they’re finished.

Klopp needs to figure this out tactically. Everyone’s figured out how to play against us.

Milner needs to be subbed off here. Red card waiting to happen.

113 decibels on the penalty, 112 when they scored

Dunno where that ranks among stadium noise but it's supposed to be a lot

It’s going to be a long season for Liverpool. Liverpool’s squad is stretched to the limit two games after the transfer window closed. And Klopp has been found out. Implosion incoming.

People could of done this three years ago but they all panicked. Now just lump it over their heads and Liverpool look like a pub team.
If they could’ve they would’ve. Let’s not pretend that Klopp’s Liverpool were suddenly never a good side.