Champions League 2022/23 - Matchday 3 - 4/5 October

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
So he's buying european refs as well? What a statement.

Our domestic league was corrupted from day 1 back in 1991. so don't pretend that everything started with Mamić, he was just more ruthless than the others (Štimac, Pokrajac, Širić etc.).

Stop betting, you clearly don't have a clue.
When i said that, ffs? :lol:
Come on, don't make up shit
As i said; i don't care for both of them anymore. It comes with age i guess.
I was on many European games when i was a kid in 90s.
All that shit around our football just raised hate towards our club football.
Nt though.....i still go on games;)

Reij

Supports
Bayern Munchen
Neymar this season is the best I've seen him... up there with his best Barcelona days.

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
As a neutral, I would probably agree with this, from what I followed in Croatian football.

Altough I always liked Hajduk more, probably because of Ibricic :lol:
What a player he was! Remember him from his Zagreb days, and was really good for Hajduk as well, he took them to EL group with some great performances.

Always thought he would go and have better career than he did, wonder why he didn't acomplish more?

krazyrobus

I'm laughing at Telles being Telles, then i remembered, he's still under contract here.

kidbob

You know they ain't going to get near winning but Celtic have actually looked quite slick at times here. Just a couple of final balls slightly off from creating some very good constructed chances.

Telsim

Mental assist by Neymar. He could have easily been a Ballon d'Or holder if he ever applied himself like Messi and Ronaldo did. Alas...

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
What a player he was! Remember him from his Zagreb days, and was really good for Hajduk as well, he took them to EL group with some great performances.

Always thought he would go and have better career than he did, wonder why he didn't acomplish more?
I think he reached his peak pretty late in his career, and also had some injuries at crucial part in his career which didn't help either.

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
When i said that, ffs? :lol:
Come on, don't make up shit
As i said; i don't care for both of them anymore. It comes with age i guess.
I was on many European games when i was a kid in 90s.
All that shit around our football just raised hate towards our club football.
Nt though.....i still go to games;)
Well to get to CL or EL group stages you have to beat european teams which Dinamo does regulary. Dinamo also sells their best players every year and still manages to participate in european football, all that with coming from weak league such as HNL.

You can blame Mamić for many things, but you can't take something like this win tonight and say oh it's because of Mamić because it isn't, it's because of players on the pitch.

Hajduk meanwhile can't get past teams from Malta, Gruzia, Ireland and whoever they play, and nit because of Mamić, but because they're shit and play like one.

Good to hear you still like NT, Split hates our national team which is travesty IMO.

kidbob

PSG [1] - 0 Juventus - Kylian Mbappé 6'

Mbappe will never have the footballing ability that Messi or Neymar (or Ronaldo) has. Either will Haaland. We are leaving the time of geniuses to be replaced by physical beasts. Both Mbappe and Haaland are great players though but that level of genius of the other 3 is just something so so different to experience.

kidbob

Celtic have been incredible!!! Just as typing this they hit the post. Deserve to be at least 1 up.

Rex Banner

There's something so FIFA like about Haaland's goals.

Also what's with City's shorts? Aren't their away shorts usually blue?

Sara125

I have a feeling the ‘Bluemoon goes into meltdown’ thread won’t get bumped much this season…