Champions League — quarter-finals and semi-finals draw

Sanchez7

Good win for Dortmund but they were extremely lucky. Whoever wins the other leg will be odds on favourite for the title.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
PSG always act so dramatically when they exit the CL. Like it isn’t something that happens every year.

Zoo

Wouldn’t wanna mess with some of those Dortmund ultras

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Point is there are many players you can say that about but they're constantly used in the knee jerk reactions to overhaul the whole squad. I wanted us to keep Sabitzer for the exact same reasons you gave, I am just commenting on the state of analysis and knee jerk reactions on here and in the media.
Oh yeah, I agree. I do think this one where people have a point though if we're gonna keep Eriksen and loan Amraabat. Hindsight is 20/20 mind. It's not a howler of a mistake that sets us back years, just mildly annoying that we could have been better off this season.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
The moment he put on Reus, I said it would be Dortmund´s downfall. One of the worst sub in CL history. He was an utter shocking disaster in the five minutes of the first game. Now they have lost control of the right side completely, cause Reus is shockingly lazy. No wonder he is a serial loser. Poor mentality. Luckily he got injured before the 2014 World Cup.
Accurate prediction.

Charlie Foley

Oh yeah, I agree. I do think this one where people have a point though if we're gonna keep Eriksen and loan Amraabat. Hindsight is 20/20 mind. It's not a howler of a mistake that sets us back years, just mildly annoying that we could have been better off this season.
For sure. But changing the club often takes a lot of little steps along with bigger ones, and this is one of the many smaller mistakes that we have to stop making

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
Does this remind you of 1997 semi finals Dortmund vs Man utd 1-0 home and away and the chances missed in that game