Carabao Cup 2024/25 | United vs Leicester in the 4th round

Equaliser was inevitable after all those missed chances to make it 2-0

Couldn't help it. I've paid attention to a grand total of two Coventry games in the last few years. One against Spurs and the other against the club that evidently shall not be named.
:lol:

Poor little Coventry. Can't we just award them the win? [/Lee Dixon]

Couldn't help it. I've paid attention to a grand total of two Coventry games in the last few years. One against Spurs and the other against the club that evidently shall not be named.
Wolves? Who lost 3-2 at home to Coventry when leading 2-1 in added time.

Sky Sports + are showing all games tonight. Well all but one. When you click on the Chelsea Barrow game it takes you to the Sky Nature channel showing a monkey documentary. What the feck? :lol:

Sky Sports + are showing all games tonight. Well all but one. When you click on the Chelsea Barrow game it takes you to the Sky Nature channel showing a monkey documentary. What the feck? :lol:
My stream of Sky Sports + seems to be showing an academy game of Chelsea, was already wondering why the heck they were not playing at Stamford Bridge and why I couldn't find Felix or Nkunku anywhere

Got it now. Nice assist by Felix. 50/50 whether it was offside but I don't think VAR is in use.

Screenshot-20240924-195653.png

Got it now. Nice assist by Felix. 50/50 whether it was offside but I don't think VAR is in use.

Screenshot-20240924-195653.png
Thats not even a 50/50, the defender on the left is clearly the player closest to goal.

Foden looks like the Euros have really messed with his head. Worst City player on the pitch tonight by a distance and Nunes is playing.
Probably score now I said that but miles off it.

Had the Leicester game on in the background and I can't believe how shite they are against League Two Walsall. Wouldn't even say they've been the better side or had the better chances.

Going to pens now.

Leicester not quite as shit at penalties, unfortunately.

4th round draw after Liverpool vs West Ham. Live on Sky.

1 Aston Villa
2 Brentford
3 Brighton & Hove Albion
4 Chelsea
5 Crystal Palace
6 Leicester City
7 Manchester City
8 Manchester United
9 Preston North End
10 Sheffield Wednesday
11 Southampton
12 Stoke City
13 Tottenham Hotspur
14 Arsenal or Bolton Wanderers
15 Liverpool or West Ham United
16 AFC Wimbledon or Newcastle United

The kid got caught up between 2 minds, unlucky. 3-1. He probably should have just taken a chance and slide into him and at worst concede the pen and take a yellow.

2-1 Jota. Not been a great watch. West Ham sitting deep and trying to counter.