Carabao Cup 2020/21

I am in favour of VAR in principle but it's hilarious they draw small, tiny lines for offsides yet clear fouls do not get checked.

"His knee was well ahead of Sissoko."

Who is this idiot on commentary? His knee was about a quarter of an inch offside.

Offside by his knee while being on the ground, you have to just laugh at such bad luck.

Worst thing Tottenham can do is score early. Spend the rest of the game defending hoping the other team won’t score. It’s bizarre. They’ve at least had a couple of chances on the counter here but a strange way to try and win a game.

Spuds are such a pathetic team. Aurier seems to be made of glass - one look and he's clutching all kinds of body parts.

Pretty clearly offside, I think, but it is hilarious to see a VAR official using this 'precision technology' to completely guess at where Sissoko's foot was because it was completely obscured from view.

Worst thing Tottenham can do is score early. Spend the rest of the game defending hoping the other team won’t score. It’s bizarre. They’ve at least had a couple of chances on the counter here but a strange way to try and win a game.
Dinosaur football. Mourinho is dull as dishwater.

VAR is beyond words for me now. Why celebrate a goal ever again. Why go to a game?

I am in favour of VAR in principle but it's hilarious they draw small, tiny lines for offsides yet clear fouls do not get checked.
Its crazy isn't it? The one that gets me is corners which should not be given. How hard would it be for them to check it and confirm for those difficult ones?

Guess thats the game - Tottenham fans will be happy to be in a final but my word watching them play really frustrates you. Sucks the fun right out of the game

Brentford look a very decent side. It's not as if it's an easy game for Spurs.

Typical Jose team after a let off they score a 2nd goal to seal the match. Spuds just 1 win off from their first trophy in 13 years now.

Another result for Spurs, but god are they awful to watch. The parallels with Spurs and our second season under Jose are pretty obvious.

If you're a Spurs fan then you're happy enough picking up results and maybe collecting a trophy along the way, but you must still feel that you're going nowhere.

There is extra time in the semis too?

No VAR, no extra time and 3 subs in all the previous rounds but VAR, extra time and 5 subs for these 2 games. Ridiculous decision-making.

Last time they reached a domestic cup final was in 2015 when Chelsea defeated them easily 2-0 from what I remember.

Nah, we will have a howler, loads of chances, terrible finishing, Mourinho 1-0, he'll celebrate like he won the world cup.
Nah, by then we will have 21. In a great mood, being in FA Cup final and EL final as well, so possibillity of quadruple will be a motive and extra energy. Spurs by then will be out of everything and dead tired dissapointed, depressed. Jose under huge pressure to win it, and will mess it up.
Too much?