Carabao Cup 2020/21

Simply because the next round of fixtures were due to be played the following week and Spurs had no space in their calendar. The final isn't due to be played until April so there's four months to reschedule the game to see who will lose to Spurs in the final.

They could've easily postponed it, as you say, the final is not till April.

Easier to just boot out little Leyton Orient than have a few more delayed games though.

Reading that city will be without Ederson, Walker, Cancelo, Torres and Jesus for the next couple of games due to corona.

That’s a huge swing in our favour!

Reading that city will be without Ederson, Walker, Cancelo, Torres and Jesus for the next couple of games due to corona.

Yes it is and I would hope that we take advantage

This team needs a trophy

Is Cancelo now confirmed as being a miss?
The rest were quite heavily bandied about.

This is good, as all those are good players. What starting XI can we expect City to use then?

Spurs: Lloris, Aurier, Sanchez, Dier, Reguilon, Hojbjerg, Sissoko, Ndombele, Lucas, Son, Kane.
Subs: Hart, Alderweireld, Davies, Tanganga, Winks, White, Alli, Bergwijn, Vinicius.

Brentford: Raya, Dalsgaard, Sorensen, Pinnock, Henry, Dasilva, Janelt, Jensen, Mbeumo, Toney, Canos.
Subs: Daniels, Emiliano, Forss, Ghoddos, Roerslev, Stevens, Gilbert, Haygarth.

So, any chance Brentford can get a victory here or easy one for spurs?

Absolutely shocking defending from Brentford. Two centre halves ball watching giving it to Sissoko on a dinner plate.

That's pathetic from ndombele. The slightest of touches and he's down getting the game stopped. Mike dean sees a chance to get himself involved and gives a yellow without delay.

You watched him coach us for 2.5 years. What do you think he'll do?
I don't remember! He was our manager? I erased it from my memory. I also heard we had Moyes and LVG as our managers.
Seriously, was wondering if he will defend against Brentford? I know the answer if it was PL game.

Regulion can fair whip in a cross can’t he, full of energy as well..

Doesn't really feel like a cup semi final, more like a game from early rounds. This has been terrible to watch.

I'm guessing this is a relatively dull game given the lack of posts.

All you needed to was check the scoreline and time of goal to know you’ll be needing eye bleach if you try to watch the whole thing.

To be fair to Brentford, they’re trying to play some decent football. While Mourinho’s team do Mourinho things.