Bundesliga 2016/17

Hradecky vs. Sommer is like Messi vs. Phil Jones. Hradecky is a killer. Sommer is playing dodge ball. Knew this was over as soon as the final whistle blew. Gladbach kept it tight with five brilliant penalties, but obviously Sommer couldn´t save one shot. Also the idiot should just stand in the middle, cause he moves like a railroad gate as they say in Germany.

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

23 May 2016 - Relegation play-off v Nurnberg

27 May 2017 - German Cup final in Berlin.

The difference a year makes.

Good for Frankfurt, but they'll get spanked in the final anyway.

Good for Frankfurt, but they'll get spanked in the final anyway.

We'll see.

Despite having beaten Dortmund and been one of the few teams in the Bundesliga to actually take points of Bayern, I wouldn't say it's a foregone conclusion.

We'll see.

Despite having beaten Dortmund and been one of the few teams in the Bundesliga to actually take points of Bayern, I wouldn't say it's a foregone conclusion.

It sure is not. They can make it really tough for the opponent and it is Cup matches - you just to have luck with one counter or you even could win through a penalty shootout. It only can get a spanking if Bayern or Dortmund have an early goal so Frankfurt has to open up...

We'll see.

What a turnaround from last season! Kovac has done a remarkable job.

Fabian is a gem, by the way.

I'm going to the Allianz for Der Klassiker tonight.

Very excited and hoping for Ousmane to put in a world-class performance but Bayern to win for atmosphere purposes. :angel:

It had to be Hrgota (former Gladbach player) after that thriller of a penalty shootout :D

I'm going to the Allianz for Der Klassiker tonight.

Very excited and hoping for Ousmane to put in a world-class performance but Bayern to win for atmosphere purposes. :angel:

I wouldn't count on Dembele starting, Tuchel might save him for the second half.

I wouldn't count on Dembele starting, Tuchel might save him for the second half.

As long as I get to see him dance through Bayern's defence at some point, that will be a success.

Apparently this is the sixth straight time Bayern and Dortmund have faced each other in the cup. Their fans must have gotten bored by now.

Comical defending. 0:1
We're playing like a bunch of idiots with the ball at the back.

Teflon Xabi strikes again :lol:

We're more boring than the 37th hour of a Filibuster.

Come on now, it's still very early in the match. I very much doub this will end with just the one goal on the scoreboard.

Dembele played the ball, right? Foul or not is debatable, but to card him and let Xabi get away is a bit strange.

Bayern fans are asking for a penalty everytime the ball comes close to a Dortmund player inside the box :lol:

This last one might have actually been a pen though

Wow, Hummels finished like a world class striker on that one. :eek:

Excellent Kloppfending from Dortmund. And they want to buy Gnabry. fecking buy some defenders, you idiots.

That second goal was coming for about ten minutes. . . Dortmund disappointing so far.

If Lewandowski hadn´t missed the first game and Vidal wasn´t such a tool, Ancelotti might have won the treble.

What a turnaround from last season! Kovac has done a remarkable job.

Fabian is a gem, by the way.

If Eintracht win the cup, then they'll have to name the Strasse leading to the Waldstadion KovacStrasse.

He's been phenomenal. . . A real gem of a manager.

Will be difficult keeping him.

It's fecking freezing here. Dortmund's supporters are unbelievable.