2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

FootballAI

Arsenal did not play well, and if we had Bruno today the result would've been better. We look clueless in the attack without Bruno.

Marwood

On this year's performances there's as much chance that Bruno being in the team would have meant us getting a hammering as they'd keep getting the ball back after misplaced simple passes or Hollywood balls.
You think Bruno instead of McTominay yesterday makes us worse?!

ItDoesntEvenMata

You think Bruno instead of McTominay yesterday makes us worse?!

I don't think McTominay is anywhere near the level needed to get the club back to where we are so it's a moot comparison.

But I think Bruno in a team makes us far more open, liable to lose the ball when under the cosh and takes away a massive element of control from the game. Yeah sure, we might have had a chance or two more but from 1-0 down he'd have undoubtedly have given them the ball back about 10 times - as has happened in several games this season where we've been beaten heavily

Martial

The performances in the last two games with both Mason Mount and McTominay in the 10 role, reminded me of the before-times before Bruno, starting either Lingard or Periera in that position week-in week-out.

Things can get bleaker.