Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

What's this rubbish about United fans not liking Scmhiechel? Do they think we care he went to a tin pot mid table club for a season at the end of his career? Like Rio going to QPR.

Maybe I'm missing it but I've never met a United fan who doesn't consider Schmeichel to be a club legend.

What's this rubbish about United fans not liking Scmhiechel? Do they think we care he went to a tin pot mid table club for a season at the end of his career? Like Rio going to QPR.

Maybe I'm missing it but I've never met a United fan who doesn't consider Schmeichel to be a club legend.

Honestly don’t get that either. Maybe Manchester based folks took it personally. I just saw an old ex player trotting out for a mid table club. It’s not like we were rivals.

It's a delusion coming from City fans. I doubt you'll find one united fan who gives a shit that Peter went there, they were not a threat to us in any way at the time - like someone else said it was like when Rio went QPR.

It's a delusion coming from City fans. I doubt you'll find one united fan who gives a shit that Peter went there, they were not a threat to us in any way at the time - like someone else said it was like when Rio went QPR.

Yeah, plus he was at Villa before that too. So, it's not like a Tevez or Hargreaves thing where they were being twats, he was winding down for retirement like Andy Cole when he trotted out for them. Nobody really cared because they weren't a threat.

:lol: Did he actually do a cartwheel ? Or has he just watched 99 too often ?

The fecker still never lost a Manchester derby though and I'm fairly sure he did do his cartwheel celebration after one of the derby games for City.

Yeah, plus he was at Villa before that too. So, it's not like a Tevez or Hargreaves thing where they were being twats, he was winding down for retirement like Andy Cole when he trotted out for them. Nobody really cared because they weren't a threat.

The fecker still never lost a Manchester derby though and I'm fairly sure he did do his cartwheel celebration after one of the derby games for City.

To be honest I have no issue with someone celebrating for the club they play for.

I think it's cheesy when we see players score and not celebrate because they played for the other side for a few years.

Also part of the United trinity played for city and scored against us the day we got relegated (it was a myth however his goal relegated us). No one holds it against Law and has a statue outside OT.

Not to mention Busby was at City and Liverpool as a player before managing United. He's up there as one of our biggest legends.

Big Pete will always be a legend to me

Lots to savour in the popcorn phase. Micah and ‘his club’. The idea that towards the end, they are playing for points they spent 10 years back. Pep talks taking on a whole new meaning

:lol: Did he actually do a cartwheel ? Or has he just watched 99 too often ?
Personally I did give a shit about him cartwheeling in front of our fans at Maine Road and it does tarnish his reputation as a United legend. It doesn't matter whether they were a mid table club and he was winding down at the end of his career. I'd feel the same way if De Gea went to Leeds and cartwheeled in front of our fans after they beat us at Elland Road.

To be honest I have no issue with someone celebrating for the club they play for.

I think it's cheesy when we see players score and not celebrate because they played for the other side for a few years.

Also part of the United trinity played for city and scored against us the day we got relegated (it was a myth however his goal relegated us). No one holds it against Law and has a statue outside OT.

Not to mention Busby was at City and Liverpool as a player before managing United. He's up there as one of our biggest legends.

And Brian Kidd. I think he scored against Utd for City as well & he's been a big part of all their cheating trophy wins. He never really gets mentioned at all.

Personally I did give a shit about him cartwheeling in front of our fans at Maine Road and it does tarnish his reputation as a United legend. It doesn't matter whether they were a mid table club and he was winding down at the end of his career. I'd feel the same way if De Gea went to Leeds and cartwheeled in front of our fans after they beat us at Elland Road.

Personally I didnt really care when he celebrated against us at Maine Road, I was more upset when Ince celebrated after scoring for Liverpool against us and when Welbeck celebrated after scoring for Arsenal against us.

Personally I didnt really care when he celebrated against us at Maine Road, I was more upset when Ince celebrated after scoring for Liverpool against us and when Welbeck celebrated after scoring for Arsenal against us.
Welbeck? Really? :lol:

Schmeichel is widely renowned as United’s best ever keeper so his celebration was definitely more of a snub

I wish people wouldn't bring up Busby and Law when discussing ex-players signing for our rivals. 1940s-1970s was a different era. Footballers weren't multi-millionaires and didn't have the luxury of joining any club and still being financially sound.

Tore up my posters of him, burnt the keeper shirt and took a sledgehammer to the wall in the garden that I'd painted a goal frame on when he did that cartwheel. Utterly devastated.