Biggest All Time Draft Ever

So how does the time work with regards to time zones and sleep?
"3 hrs per pick. Do not wait or provide extra time. Extra 4 hours if PM'd to other players. Please PM the player after you in the order."

So if you PM your next pick you will get 7hrs for your pick. A bit tight, but doable IMO.

"3 hrs per pick. Do not wait or provide extra time. Extra 4 hours if PM'd to other players. Please PM the player after you in the order."

So if you PM your next pick you will get 7hrs for your pick. A bit tight, but doable IMO.
People just need to get into the habit of leaving shortlists. A quick check once or twice a day and it shouldn't be that difficult.

People just need to get into the habit of leaving shortlists. A quick check once or twice a day and it shouldn't be that difficult.

TBF short lists are tough as you could go many different ways depending on who is picked (at least early on) and producing such a short list would take quite a lot of time.

TBF short lists are tough as you could go many different ways depending on who is picked (at least early on) and producing such a short list would take quite a lot of time.
As far as I understand it, even a list of 2 or 3 players would still trigger the additional 4 hours.

As far as I understand it, even a list of 2 or 3 players would still trigger the additional 4 hours.

Even one would. And adding one player isn't that difficult. It was just short lists of 3 plus could be difficult early on. Later on it is OK as you are looking for specific positions then.

To piggy back off this thread a bit, is there or will there be a Caf PL fantasy league that's drafted?

To piggy back off this thread a bit, is there or will there be a Caf PL fantasy league that's drafted?

we tried group games before but it gets a bit boring with the same sides playing each other. I always like the first round best as you all have fresh teams with fresh themes.

We've done the drafts, usually ends up a big inbox from the FPL thread, siggest it in there and I'm sure there'll be a few interested

we tried group games before but it gets a bit boring with the same sides playing each other. I always like the first round best as you all have fresh teams with fresh themes.
Are we talking about the same thing here?

Standard T&C:

S1 - Double snake draft - two snakes will start in the same time, one from top and one from bottom.
S2 - Initial drafting of 12 or 13 players. All players MUST play by the end of the R2.
S3 - 3 hrs per pick. Do not wait or provide extra time. Extra 4 hours if PM'd to other players. Please PM the player after you in the order.
S4 - No change in picks after posting.
S5 - No substitutions. Tactical changes with in-field players only.
S6 - Draw will be decided by Coin Toss
S7 - In match thread, only one of the managers is allowed to post for the duration of the match. The other manager is restricted to 3 posts or less for the duration of match thread. Make your choice and make it clear on match thread on who will lead the discussions. It's not one at a time. It's just one for the match.
S8 - Only players with a full game online will be eligible.

Deadlines will start from tomorrow afternoon at 16:00 british time

Will play of course but is a bit like going on a trip with my ex in rhe last year of our marriage. Thank feck that was over and so will this be

Am half joking

once we get the order lets wait for deadlines to start with the picks

Am out, more than enough reasons aside the fact I just lost interest in draft (would play for numbers but bepo said I just feck off))

I've just randomised the list myself seen as how no one has done it yet. Can either use it or wait for someone impartial to do it.

There were 30 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. 27. nm
  2. 3. Michaelf7777777
  3. 4. EAP
  4. 16. snow
  5. 20. sirscholes
  6. 26. eden10
  7. 6. Enigma
  8. 5. Prolifik
  9. 18. viper
  10. 29. gio
  11. 1. Sjor