Music Best/Favorite Metallica song

I’m glad they don’t get as much hate as they used to. At one point it felt like it was cool to hate Metallica so it was quite painful admitting they were my favourite when growing up.

Their post Black Album records aren’t even that bad, and I still say Load is one of their best and will die on that hill. St.Anger (which I shamefully enjoyed ant the time) and Lulu the only real black sheep for me. Oh and a random song they did with Ja Rule once.

Even I Disappear is a tune, and that got a lot of hate too.

I’m glad they don’t get as much hate as they used to. At one point it felt like it was cool to hate Metallica so it was quite painful admitting they were my favourite when growing up.

Their post Black Album records aren’t even that bad, and I still say Load is one of their best and will die on that hill. St.Anger (which I shamefully enjoyed ant the time) and Lulu the only real black sheep for me. Oh and a random song they did with Ja Rule once.

Ah, I'll never forget that Ja Rule song.

"Yeah, we did it"

My favourite song changes, but probably One. Especially live.

But my favourite live experience was them playing The memory remains at Wembley stadium. The crowd taking over was goosebump inducing.

Yeh there's some great songs on the newer albums, all nightmare long, spit out the bone and even lux eterna are great songs for example.

I really liked death magnetic and hardwired, both very good albums.

One is a fairly safe bet, the second half of it makes me headbang no matter how many times I’ve heard it.

You can’t go wrong with basically anything off of ride, puppets or justice. They’re all that good.

I still love Load, it's a really good album which also has Outlaw Torn, one of their best tracks. I even like some stuff off Reload (particularly Fixxxer). As a whole I prefer Load to the Black album, though the highlights of the latter probably rate higher.

It's the stuff after that really lost me, a few songs aside. Tedium committed to record.

I also think that Some Kind of Monster is one of the most interesting documents of a band I've seen. I get it's millionaires whinging, but I find it quite compelling viewing.

I still love Load, it's a really good album which also has Outlaw Torn, one of their best tracks. I even like some stuff off Reload (particularly Fixxxer). As a whole I prefer Load to the Black album, though the highlights of the latter probably rate higher.

It's the stuff after that really lost me, a few songs aside. Tedium committed to record.

I also think that Some Kind of Monster is one of the most interesting documents of a band I've seen. I get it's millionaires whinging, but I find it quite compelling viewing.

Thank you! I am feeling less lonely in the world now.

They've got so many great songs it's hard to choose. Don't Tread On Me and Enter Sandman were my favorites when I started listening to them when I was 13-14 but now when I'm old and grey I'd probably go with Nothing Else Matters. Elton was right :cool:

Such an impossible question

Master of puppets
No leaf clover
Sad but true
Creeping death
Dyers eve

Too many great songs