Music Best/Favorite Metallica song

You have to stand firm in those situations

Stand your ground and oush them out of the way

Don't have to be a big man to do well in a mosh pit! Just play it smart and go with the flow. I.e. Don't fight against a massive surge. Seen people do it and get flattened.

I Don't listen to Metallica that much but One is my favourite Metallica song.

Tough...
No Leaf Clover maybe mmm
Unforgiven II
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)

tbh, I could have listed loads more :| All are awesome pretty much :p

One & Enter Sandman got a bit boring imo, overplayed :( Still quite awesome though

I'd have to say Fade to Black and Orion.

Will be going to see them in Dublin this August....should be good

Fade to black is my favourite song

It's just brilliant

Circle pits are ace. People who go to to see punk bands or rock bands or whatever, stand right at the front and get really pissed off when people in the pit bang into them are annoying. Crowd surfers are a bit of a pain in the arse mind.

How can you enjoy sweaty grown men running around charging into you while trying to enjoy the show though?

That is my main gripe. It's not a safety thing (although it is a bit), it's just really fecking annoying!

Enjoy the show? You're not going to watch a punch and judy show you know, your're going to watch a live band. Its a rock concert ffs. If you want to be boring and just stand there doing nothing the whole gig, stand at the back where you won't have to make physical conatct with anyone

Enjoy the show? You're not going to watch a punch and judy show you know, your're going to watch a live band. Its a rock concert ffs. If you want to be boring and just stand there doing nothing the whole gig, stand at the back where you won't have to make physical conatct with anyone
:annoyed:

It's not the moshing. I'm fine with that. It's the circle pits that do my head in. Why the feck would you want to do that in the middle of a show? Beats me but eh, I've stuck clear of them most of the time.

:annoyed:

It's not the moshing. I'm fine with that. It's the circle pits that do my head in. Why the feck would you want to do that in the middle of a show? Beats me but eh, I've stuck clear of them most of the time.

Yeah I don't usually get involved in the circle pits, but I can see why people do them. Half the time it's the bands on stage that call for the crowd to start a circle pit anyway

I like the mosh pits. That's where the real energy is.

Smashed likes them because he gets to rub against other sweaty men.

For Whom The Bell Tolls.

I was lucky (old) enough to see them with Cliff in the line-up and that song always brings a bit of a tear to the eye when i hear it.

Don't have to be a big man to do well in a mosh pit! Just play it smart and go with the flow. I.e. Don't fight against a massive surge. Seen people do it and get flattened.

friend is about 5ft 8 and has many a time flattened me and everyone else well over 6ft........bastard and his small center of gravity

metallica in marley park in august.........hopefully i come back:nervous:

friend is about 5ft 8 and has many a time flattened me and everyone else well over 6ft........bastard and his small center of gravity

Yeah I'm under 6 foot and have never been flattened in a pit. One of the benefits of being under 6 foot is a better natural equilibrium :D That and the fact we have a much better chance of pulling short women

Yeah will be going to that one myself.

Would prob stay away from the pits mind(bit older now and all that) and when i was younger being a lanky fecker meant i got knocked around quite easily hehe

Yeah will be going to that one myself.

Would prob stay away from the pits mind(bit older now and all that) and when i was younger being a lanky fecker meant i got knocked around quite easily hehe

copious amounts of jagermeister will be taken on the bus so.........its not like ill feel it straight away anyway

Enter Sandman, Russia, 1991

Crowd of over 1 million apparently, though I couldn’t vouch for the sound quality at the back. Nothing makes me want to be a world famous rock star more than when watching this, the absolute fecking adrenaline rush Hetfield is clearly having!

Fade to Black all day long.

Honourable mentions to a couple of overlooked songs, Through The Never and Holier Than Thou.

Fade to Black for me. Really think Ride the Lightning was their best album. The title tune is amazing too.

fade to Black, Nothing Else Matters, The Unforgiven, Master of Puppets.. There are many

What a band. Growing up I was Nirvana obsessed at the time, but most of my friends group were Metallica fans also as they were still active and at their peak fame back then.

Until it sleeps just randomly popped up on my feed and I had completely forgotten that song. Not of their absolute best but still a fine little tune.

Off the top of my head, fade to black, one and unforgiven. But I’m a little out of touch with their catelogue.