Music Best/Favorite Metallica song

Last Caress is a cover Dwayne. Misfits did it originally

I know that, Smashed. It doesn't change the fact the best song they've ever recorded.

If you read the first post it doesn't say anything about covers not being allowed so your pedantic ramblings are wasted here.

I know that, Smashed. It doesn't change the fact the best song they've ever recorded.

If you read the first post it doesn't say anything about covers not being allowed so your pedantic ramblings are wasted here.

Er, ok. I was only pointing it out

have you ever considered tour-guide as a career option?

No. Well, kind of. I once wanted to be a trolly dolly but apparently I didn't have the legs for it. Which to be frank is bollocks, as I have very shapely legs in my opinion

Was going to go and see them in Dublin, playing there during the summer

Then realised what sort of crowd would be going and thought feck it

One or Enter Sandman. Both Classics.

What sort of crowd were you expecting, Pert?

Crowd wasn't too bad when I saw them. Just need to stay clear of the raging homos who start the death circles or whatever they're called.

Crowd wasn't too bad when I saw them. Just need to stay clear of the raging homos who start the death circles or whatever they're called.

I'd fecking take them all on.

Leper Messiah.

I like the 3 instrumental ones as well, Call of Ktulu, Orion and forgotten the name of the other.

Harvester of Sorrow
For Whom the Bell Tolls
One
Wherever I May Roam
The Unforgiven

In no particular order

Metallica are an eighties metal band. Their fanbase is considerably older than twelve year old emos. It'd probably be late-teens, twenties metalheads.

Fat kids get bullied in mosh pits.

I know all about Metallica, I know what sort of crowd would be going

Sure the real fans would go, but they'd be outnumbered by teenage weirdos

And nobody would bully me, I'm hard as fecking nails and bigger than any of those pricks

I know all about Metallica, I know what sort of crowd would be going

Sure the real fans would go, but they'd be outnumbered by teenage weirdos

And nobody would bully me, I'm hard as fecking nails and bigger than any of those pricks

alright fatty:rolleyes:

So how is life in er... Carlisle tonight

Yo yo yo

I like to enjoy them without any trouble

How can you enjoy sweaty grown men running around charging into you while trying to enjoy the show though?

That is my main gripe. It's not a safety thing (although it is a bit), it's just really fecking annoying!