Bernardo Silva - Footballer

Sorry misunderstood, I think Bernardo loves a bit of hate to be honest. The man spent all his time winding up Pool fans. I don't think he cares.

I love him but he's a proper wum. When Liverpool finally won the title he got tagged like over 1000 times by Pool fans on twitter.
Yeah I actually like it, football is boring without rivalry and you don’t really get rivalry from only being close in the league. I’m just saying for the next few months until people know a bit more re the charges, if I’m a City player I’m saying nothing.

Nothing wrong with sitting deep and countering but Arsenal made no attempt whatsoever to complete the second part of that equation as soon as they went down to 10 men. So deserve a bit of stick IMO. Those stats about no PL player ever completing zero passes only for two Arsenal players to do it in the same game shows what an extreme outlier their approach was.
Im not sure I’d be annoyed with ETH if we were away at City, Pool, Arsenal and 2-1 up and then did nothing at all and only just gave up the win for a draw.

Yeah I actually like it, football is boring without rivalry and you don’t really get rivalry from only being close in the league. I’m just saying for the next few months until people know a bit more re the charges, if I’m a City player I’m saying nothing.
For sure, I don't even dislike Arsenal but I'm having a jolly good laugh since yesterday on here.

Im not sure I’d be annoyed with ETH if we were away at City, Pool, Arsenal and 2-1 up and then did nothing at all and only just gave up the win for a draw.

I can guarantee a lot of fans would be annoyed. I remember loads of people being livid when we sat back to defend Scholes’ screamer against Barcelona en route to winning the CL. Obviously the end justifies the means but it is funny the way not a single gooner on here will do anything other than stand by their man. And Arteta hasn’t an ounce of the credit that Fergie had accumulated by then.