Ben Chilwell

Maybe straight swap for Malacia, nothing else.

:lol:

This must be a joke, replace Shaw with someone with same injury record, but worse than him as a player .

I'm 100% sure that this is a made up report and his name hasn't even been mentioned by anyone at the club regarding our transfer targets this summer.

Looks more like a classic ragebait attempt to rile up United fans, like the Southgate links or the annual "we only have 20m to spend this summer" articles.

Surely this cannot be true. He's as bad as Shaw with the injuries.
They don’t have to… just stick our name on a post/article and jobs a good un.

Thought this stuff went in the “Man United transfer tweets” thread. If we’re having a new thread for every crap journo post, Redcafe will be inundated
:lol:

This must be a joke, replace Shaw with someone with same injury record, but worse than him as a player .
Highly unlikely, Mokbel is very reliable

Shaw, Chilwell and Malacia can't all be out injured at the same time, right?

Man United doctors - ''hold my beer''.

What on earth has happened to Malacia ? I mean had he moved to Mars or something

This would be a fantastic move.

Lets sign Phil Jones, Ledley King and Jack Wilshire whilst we're at to fill in some much needed positions.

Does this club ever learn?

Crazy what a nothing reference from a shit source can trigger in some of you.

Let's throw Chelsea another sweet 40 millions and get confused when we have no LB fit.

Probably the highest cost left back who misses more games than Shaw.
Would be a bonkers deal.

Would much rather we went for the Turkish left back who has been fantastic for turkey during the euros.

No idea who he plays for but I'm sure he's not over 23 years old.

Would much rather we went for the Turkish left back who has been fantastic for turkey during the euros.

Ferdi Kadıoğlu
He's 24 and plays for Fenerbache...he's dutch born

i mentioned this same sentiment in the match thread that this is the guy we should be looking to purchase

Kadioglu. Plays for Fenerbache. Maybe Mourinho will do us a favour.

Why would we add a third LB crock? Nonsense rumor.

We are obviously going to go cheap in this position, possibly a loan, just so we have cover.

Whoever comes in is going to be underwhelming, so there isn’t much point complaining about it.

I would probably go for Reguillon again, based on the fact that he seemed to get on well with the players and enjoyed his time here.

Maybe we’re considering him for a loan instead of straight buy? Not the worst idea in the world tbh.
That's the only way this move could be acceptable, though I can't see that Chelsea would be prepared to do that.

You should absolutely buy him. Treat yourselves.

Maybe if we got him for free and start with a pay-when-you-play contract to see if he can stay fit. Otherwise, no way.

and ofcourse I understand this won’t happen and Chelsea want 40 million or something.

That's the only way this move could be acceptable, though I can't see that Chelsea would be prepared to do that.

I don’t see the point in loaning him out, unless the club is suuuper desperate to shed some wages, which doesn’t seem likely at this point. I'm not sure why United would be interested in him given his horrific injury history, but if the interest is real, I don't think Chelsea should hesitate in accepting a fee.

Sign him up. Can’t wait to have Chilwell, Shaw, Malacia all injured after the first 2 games and us signing Reguilon on loan again only to terminate the loan in january again after our medical staff telling us that all of them would be fit, only to put Amrabat at LB again. Also, did I tell you that we need to sign Amrabat again?

Remember when everyone wanted him over Shaw. Seems like so long ago now. The bickering back and forth good times. But nah wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole. Strange rumour unless we are offering to help Chelsea again with some sort of ffp thing.

Probably agent talk to the media.

I don't see this as an option the new hierarchy will consider, unless I am too hopeful :lol:

Yeah, thought he was very good in the last match. Tired a little at the end but that’s probably because the lad had run his arse off all game.

And he’s Dutch born so probably on our lists