Music Bands you would love/hate to see reform.

RATM would be neat for another album.

I’d settle for a Renegades Vol.2 and have more cover tracks. They did Ghost of Tom Joad much better than Springsteen and their version of Microphone Fiend is a great workout song.

The Smiths and REM please
I was obsessed with The Smiths for years but honestly wouldn't want them back. Leave it be.

An R.E.M victory lap would be amazing though. Feels like they plugged away for too long, which took some of the gloss off just how brilliant they were for so long.

Cocteau Twins for me. I've seen Liz Fraser with Massive Attack but CT would be pure bliss.

The Police reformed for a tour in 2007. I think Andy Summers needed the money.

I was so excited about seeing them in Croke Park, as they had been my favourite band in the early 80s

To be honest, it didn’t live up to my expectations at all. They appeared to be just going through the motions, there seemed to be no chemistry between band members or the crowd. The support act was a band fronted by Sting’s son, they were shite.

Some things are best left in history. I would still love to see Oasis live, but again I think they’d only do it for the money and it could be a damp squib as a result.

Saying that, the new Tears for Fears album released this year was magic.
I think when Oasis finally do it it will be legendary

RATM would be neat for another album.

I’d settle for a Renegades Vol.2 and have more cover tracks. They did Ghost of Tom Joad much better than Springsteen and their version of Microphone Fiend is a great workout song.

Aren't they reunited? They could be working on new material as we speak

Daft Punk. Such a shame I’m never going to see them live.

The Smiths and/or Led Zeppelin - just one tour each where i can get tickets to would be amazing.

I've seen Johnny Marr fairly recently and he does a few Smiths songs and its incredible until he starts singing which isn't bad but it isn't Morrisey and Zeppelin just because i did try and go to their O2 reunion a few years ago but then again so did most of the general population i think.