Music Bands you would love/hate to see reform.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
This year's Coachella festival sees the return of both LCD Soundsystem and a version of Guns N' Roses featuring Slash and Duff.

A lot of people are happy about this but a few are pissed off. Some LCD Soundsystem fans seem to think it devalues their big farewell gig, some GNR fans don't like that it still isn't the original line up.

You could probably add Bowie to this list too given he's about to release his second album since his very sudden return to music.

So, who else would you guys love/hate to see make a comeback and why?

The Beatles. It would be a bit macabre.

So much reunion is just for the money so it's rarely a good thing because it ain't coming from a creatively central place. I give props to Bowie because he is actually writing new music.

I'd love Rage or SOAD to reunite if they were genuinely interested in doing new stuff. Fair balls to bands like the Rolling Stones who are still doing it at their age but I wouldn't spend money going to see any of them now when there are current much better live acts out there. Nostalgia is nostalgia and most of the time it will never come close to seeing these older acts in their prime.

So much reunion is just for the money so it's rarely a good thing because it ain't coming from a creatively central place. I give props to Bowie because he is actually writing new music.

I'd love Rage or SOAD to reunite if they were genuinely interested in doing new stuff. Fair balls to bands like the Rolling Stones who are still doing it at their age but I wouldn't spend money going to see any of them now when there are current much better live acts out there. Nostalgia is nostalgia and most of the time it will never come close to seeing these older acts in their prime.

Aye, I'd feel the same. Nostalgia acts don't really appeal to me at all.

I'd have given anything at the age of 16 for The Libertines to get back together. 6 years later they release a new album and I still haven't listened to it. I'd of never of thought that would of happened.

Outkast seriously need to get back together and release a new album. It would put 90% of hip hop to shame.

I'd have given anything at the age of 16 for The Libertines to get back together. 6 years later they release a new album and I still haven't listened to it. I'd of never of thought that would of happened.

Outkast seriously need to get back together and release a new album. It would put 90% of hip hop to shame.

This is me

Oirish death metal combo Westlife must be due a comeback.

I'd love to see Oasis live, a tour would be amazing. I'm in two minds over whether or not I'd like to see new material, though. Of course I'd listen to it, and I don't see why it couldn't be good if you look at Noel's solo stuff and the (albeit not achieved) potential that BE had, but they were losing it towards the end, and a new record could easily be terrible.

Most of all, though, I would do anything for some new White Stripes music. Even if they don't tour (not sure if Meg has gotten through that nerves thing yet), a new album would be a beautiful thing, I can't even imagine it being bad.

RATM would be fecking class.

I don't think SOAD have actually split up.

I really wish the Songs for the Deaf line up of QOTSA would get back together.

If the Gaslight Anthem have actually split, they need to unsplit.

I wouldn't like to see Oasis reform as I was at their last gig, and them reforming would kinda ruin that claim to fame. They probably will though

Oh...I would love to see many bands reform. But truth is don't think there's any who did a good job after reforming.

I wouldn't like to see Oasis reform as I was at their last gig, and them reforming would kinda ruin that claim to fame. They probably will though

I was a big fan of their first 2 albums, yet I couldn't be bothered to go to Knebworth with my mates and I was at the Reading festival when they headlined, but didn't go and see them. I just thought they'd be boring as Liam just seemed to stand about and lean into the mic with an arrogant expression on his mug.

Maybe I missed out, but I have no regrets.

There's a reason most of them split up in the first place. The creative juices that made their best stuff so good ran out, or it was toxic for them to be in the same room. What changes all th£$£ y£ar$ on, i wonder?

Have any bands made really great music after returning?

Suede's last album was very good. A lot of people liked that Blur album too. Struggling to think of better examples...

I've been lucky to see every band I've wanted to see, including original line ups...But, I'd have loved to have seen Queen on the "Magic" tour.

I love ABBA...Huge fan but, wouldn't like to see them reform. I'm afraid it wouldn't live up to what it was. Plus, Agnetha is not hot anymore :D

I've been lucky to see every band I've wanted to see, including original line ups...But, I'd have loved to have seen Queen on the "Magic" tour.

I love ABBA...Huge fan but, wouldn't like to see them reform. I'm afraid it wouldn't live up to what it was. Plus, Agnetha is not hot anymore :D

Well they can always replace her with lagatha from the vikings

Been waiting for Steve Mason to reform The Beta Band for about a decade now.

Why are people saying Nirvana and Beatles? Is it a hypothetical where the dead could return too? In that case, I want The Doors