Arsenal vs Manchester United (Sun 28th July, 01:00 UK time)

Told you. Amass is press resistant, so he's like having another press resistant midfielder out there on the pitch. That's his style of play.

He's enjoyable to watch even if he's not going to bomb up and down the wing like other fullbacks.

My ticket in an upper tier as $250. I could’ve gone to Utd at Old Trafford 5-6 times for that price. The lower tiers were ridiculously priced. The Liverpool game in New Jersey is also insane.

Was thinking about going to the match in SC, but tickets were $200 each for nosebleeds plus a night in a hotel (like $600). Going to the UK for two weeks in September for like $1400 (excluding credit card points) and get to see at least one match (Spurs) maybe two if we get a home EL draw. Those tickets were $65. :lol:

Amass looks really sharp. Collyer getting around good as well. Casemiro has been a pylon as has Rashford.

Did they lay that turf today? You can see the gaps between the rolls.

I hope the money is worth it ffs.

I think I’d be happy with Amass as backup LB, his body might not be PL ready, but his technique and touch is amazing.

Amass had a proper baptism of fire in that game in Norway, but since then has looked quality.

Hopefully we keep him around for depth at LB rather than having to stick random CBs and midfielders there again.

Was thinking about going to the match in SC, but tickets were $200 each for nosebleeds plus a night in a hotel (like $600). Going to the UK for two weeks in September for like $1400 (excluding credit card points) and get to see at least one match (Spurs) maybe two if we get a home EL draw. Those tickets were $65. :lol:

Oh right it’s South Carolina not New Jersey this year! I’m going to the San Diego game as well and that’s not as bad but still steep.

Maguire struggling against quick(not that quick tbh) feet, shocking...

Maguire's not been great. 2nd bit of questionable defending from him in this game

I don't understand bringing Hannibal on for Rasmus.

They often have plans for a certain amount of minutes for each player. Maybe Wheatley is down for 30mins or something and they didn’t want him to play 60-70.

Why is Jesus cupping his ear as he celebrates?

It's a friendly game and it was offside. Embarrassing

Why not Wheatley instead of Hannibal as a striker?
If I was to guess, we've planned ahead of the game to change the whole XI either at HT, the hour mark, or a bit of both, and Hannibal wasn't among those planned to come on. So he can get a run out now and Wheatley will still get his arranged 30/45 minutes.