Are Newcastle on TV too much? Yes.

I think it was the Sunday where there were 4 games at the same time 2 PM which were Arsenal v Spurs, Liverpool v West Ham, Chelsea v Villa and Brighton v Bournemouth. Then the 4:30 game was Sheffield United v Newcastle.

For anyone to pick 2 stand out games from these 5 for TV slots, it is highly unlikely that the Newcastle one would've made the top 2 or even 3. Conspiracy theories indeed.

I think their first six league games were all televised.

They're also televised in four of the next five rounds of fixtures (including games vs Wolves and Bournemouth, which is where the current run of announced broadcasts currently ends.

I think that will leave them with one more televised game than us over the same period.

That "Magical" night in the champions league where two teams funded by the middle east did battle.
The fairly tale story of both clubs and how they got to that point.
Football is getting harder and harder to like these days

They can't keep getting away with it!
disgrace-didier-drogba.gif

If Newcastle don't beat Arsenal today then after all said and done United will be above them in the table...But lets not dampen the fanfare for the toon army!

We are on a lot tbf, but as the team with highest xG, most touches in opposition box, second best goal difference, second most goals scored... Maybe we're good value for it

The Saudis showing Abu Dhabi how sportswashing is really done. They won't rest until Newcastle are everyone's second club.

The fans irritate me so much. They are so smug. They also think that their club deserves to be successful and always bang on about being a big club. You can't be a big club if you haven't won a major trophy in 50 years.

When they start winning stuff, they’ll be even more unentitled, shallow and annoying. Disaster waiting to happen.

Also these videos circelling instagram where a Newcastle fan is allegedly hit by a PSG fan. You just know that fan has been giving every PSG fan shit at their entire visit if not suckerpunching himself. Some of their fans should be on permanent holiday at Magaluf.

There was a weird media obsession with Newcastle even before they sold their souls to saudi arabia. Horrible club

There was a weird media obsession with Newcastle even before they sold their souls to saudi arabia. Horrible club
And we’ll be around for a good while and only going to get stronger!

The Saudis showing Abu Dhabi how sportswashing is really done. They won't rest until Newcastle are everyone's second club.

Fans mostly hate them and that won't change but I think a lot of the media will suck up to them for a while yet. After they've won a few titles and the novelty has worn off, the media might start to realise they're not that likable. Sky will obviously keep pretending that it's a fairytale. Newcastle fans will probably go the way of City fans and constantly complain about the media being mean to them.

City are much more boring at this point. Even Sky barely mentions the treble last year. At least Newcastle are vaguely novel even if the whole process will be the same.

And we’ll be around for a good while and only going to get stronger!

Well, yeah, youre owned by Saudi Arabia so will undoubtedly get as strong as every state owned team. A hollow, predictable competitiveness where you are Newcastle United in name alone. Enjoy

Well, yeah, youre owned by Saudi Arabia so will undoubtedly get as strong as every state owned team. A hollow, predictable competitiveness where you are Newcastle United in name alone. Enjoy
Yet many of MU’s fan base were twerking for Qatar to take you over!!

Yet many of MU’s fan base were twerking for Qatar to take you over!!

Right. Many. So you can't use the behaviour of many to form your opinion of all. I also wouldn't use the word twerking, but that's just me. It's very youtube comments section.

Seen a stat today that we're the sixth most televised club for PL games this season. Sounds fair to me since we finished top four last season and are currently sat sixth.

I imagine it must have something to do with TV subscriptions. Newcastle are on the up after so long and have a large fan base.

Greedy Sky will be hoping to capitalise on that and grow subscribers in the area.

Seen a stat today that we're the sixth most televised club for PL games this season. Sounds fair to me since we finished top four last season and are currently sat sixth.

nothing to do with premier league finishes. it’s because a lot of the potential kick off times clash with public stonings, so there’s no incentive to force viewership. you don’t want to televise newcastle v luton on a saturday at 3pm when two mechanics who accidentally touched hands whilst reaching for the same 10 socket are being bludgeoned to death.