Arda Güler | Real Madrid player

I like the kid, seems to be a big talent with a good personality...but holy feck Madrid fans on Twitter are absolutely insufferable cnuts

The guy played 447 minutes of club football this season and I just saw a post comparing Garnacho, Güler and Yamal...and they're acting like Garnacho shouldn't even be in the conversation, who just played 40 games as an undisputed starter for a Premier League side at 19...and Yamal is in a different league to the Turkish kid. Also, any time Güler scores, all Madrid fans talk about is how he's "clear" of Yamal. How can the first thing you think about be a 16 year old rival player when an 18 year old scores a goal for you? Such a clueless insecure online fanbase for the most successful club of all time.

Last edited:
It's just banter (and maybe a few insane Turkish teens). Guler has been a complete non-entity for Real Madrid all season so it's funny that he still outscored Yamal.

I like kid, seems to be a big talent with a good personality...but holy feck Madrid fans on Twitter are absolutely insufferable cnuts

The guy played 447 minutes of club football this season and I just saw a post comparing Garnacho, Güler and Yamal...and they're acting like Garnacho shouldn't even be in the conversation, who just played 40 games as an undisputed starter for a Premier League side at 19...and Yamal is in a different league to the Turkish kid. Also, any time Güler scores, all Madrid fans talk about is how he's "clear" of Yamal. How can the first thing you think about be a 16 year old rival player when an 18 year old scores a goal for you? Such a clueless insecure online fanbase for the most successful club of all time.

Garnacho's not as talented as this Guler from the few times I've seen him play. Doesn't mean he'll turn out a better player, but his natural ability is a joke.

Yamal is the first player I've seen who actually reminds me of Messi.

Garnacho's not as talented as this Guler from the few times I've seen him play. Doesn't mean he'll turn out a better player, but his natural ability is a joke.

Yeah but they'll also laugh at you for comparing Fernandes to Güler. Just totally deluded and 0 knowledge for most of them.

Football Twitter has some quality content, that's why I'm not giving up on it, but at least 80% of it is a cesspit.

I also saw a comment with hundreds of likes that claimed Dalot, Bruno and Licha wouldn't even get into the current Real Madrid squad over Nacho, Vázquez or Ceballos :lol: And I'd bet my life that none of them watched a single United game this season

It's just banter (and maybe a few insane Turkish teens). Guler has been a complete non-entity for Real Madrid all season so it's funny that he still outscored Yamal.

Yeah and I don't doubt that Güler is very talented. Seems to be one of the biggest attacking midfield prospects in his age bracket. But the delusion, even if it's partly banter, is something else.

I know what you mean, he could be generational level talent but at the same time he just isn't Messi level potential.

The kid looks great, let's wait to see how he handles the praise and being in Real with less oportunities to break into the team. Trully fantatisc goal and he already made some great ones in Real too.

Last edited:
No one has Messi potential.
Barca PR is working overtime just like with Dos Santos, Krkic, Ansu Fati ect.

Have you watched him? It's fair enough to say he doesn't have Messi potential, but comparing him to the names you've mentioned isn't aligned with reality, he's a fantastic prospect.

Had a great tournament. Another gem Madrid have found.

Güler could be the most talented player Turkey ever produced domestically (the German Turks shouldn't count), his attitude has been great at Madrid despite injuries and seeing little gametime because he takes every chance as a sub to score. He's also used the Euros to show off his creative abilities, with Kroos & Modric retiring he will have opportunities to step up as a playmaker.

Future Turkey captain like Calhanoglu so long as he stays healthy.

This kid is the real deal. Something will have to give at Madrid with all these worldies vying for a position.

I wouldn’t be against us loaning Guler if we shift some of the deadwood from the squad.

This kid is the real deal. Something will have to give at Madrid with all these worldies vying for a position.
They’ll have to sell. We should make sure we get the next great palm off (like Odegaard) from them.

I have a sneaky feeling we might be in for him.

Greenwood looks like he has gone & the left footed RW market is looking extremely thin.

Rashford, Garnacho, Amad, Guler is 4 fantastic wingers with Sancho & Antony as back up depending on their sales.

Apparently Guler is not getting much game time at Real Madrid & Liverpool were thought to be interested.

I dont see how he fits in to Vini, Mbappe, Bellingham, Rodrygo etc & i feel like we could get him if we wanted if we regard our RW as an important transfer to make this season as we didn't sign Olise.

I have a sneaky feeling we might be in for him.

Greenwood looks like he has gone & the left footed RW market is looking extremely thin.

Rashford, Garnacho, Amad, Guler is 4 fantastic wingers with Sancho & Antony as back up depending on their sales.

Apparently Guler is not getting much game time at Real Madrid & Liverpool were thought to be interested.

I dont see how he fits in to Vini, Mbappe, Bellingham, Rodrygo etc & i feel like we could get him if we wanted if we regard our RW as an important transfer to make this season as we didn't sign Olise.
He didn't get much gametime as he got injured in one of his first games. He'll get plenty of games and will have Rodrygo position come the end of the season, he's quality.

He's very talented and Madrid will keep him, was unlucky last year, but the way he is hyped by some online fans during Euros made me dislike him a bit :lol: some of the Turkish guys were really going over the top genuinely thinking he should've been a player of the tournament