Antonee Robinson

RedRocket9908

We are being linked with a move for Antonee Robinson of Fulham, he idnt the best crosser but has good pace and strength so would he be especially if we could possibly get him cheap by agreeing to wave Andreas's sell-on clause

Isn’t Ferdi the better player? Why don’t we cut to the chase and get him instead.

Yes, so either this is new news or Stretford Paddock are wrong

Well they're not wrong. The tweet says we're reportedly waiting to see if signs for them. There were indeed reports of that 2 days ago.

I don't really rate him. Can do some good things in games and had some moments against us but his final ball is extremely bad and he's often out of position defensively.

The only reason I'd sign a left back is so he can suitably overlap with the left forward, something Dalot cannot do.

Us signing Fulham cast offs while they sign the player we should be getting would be all sorts of wrong.

Isn’t Ferdi the better player? Why don’t we cut to the chase and get him instead.
Us signing Fulham cast offs while they sign the player we should be getting would be all sorts of wrong.
I would guess the idea is he counts as homegrown and wouldn't demand massive wages, a large fee or a first team spot when Shaw is available.

Don't see it happening, but it's a different tier of signing. It's possible they don't see Ferdi as being good enough to start for us.

Antonee Robinson is great. I'd be more than happy with this.

No more Antonee please. Martial is gone and we are still stuck with another Antony.

He was their Player of the Year last season. If we end up signing him it’s because he wants the move, not because he’s a cast-off.

I thought Ferdi had all but agreed a deal to Brighton? Has that fallen through?

Either would improve us in a problem position. Though I think I'd prefer Ferdi.

I'd be surprised if we spend a decent amount on another LB until we resolve the Shaw / Malacia issues either way - although that might well be why we're trying to negotiate an initial loan for Ugarte?

I'd love this, but it would have to be cheap, we've got 2 out and out left backs with 3 players that can cover there. I get everyone was injured last season and has started the same this season, but funds are limited and we badly need a DM first.

Always liked him. There's a lack of top quality left backs around, he's premiership proven, gets up and down giving natural width all game and with a great fitness record. He'd offer good competition to a fit Luke Shaw and his age shouldn't prevent Amass making it long term.

Surprised he's still at Fulham at this stage. Was heavily linked to City and Liverpool in recent times.

If it's at a good fee I'd certainly think he could do a job for us.

I did recommended him earlier in my post. "United'sTeam building ". As one of the LB option.

He has precise crosser. A CF with a good header ability will love his crosses.

He is an athlete. "American boy " full of energy, guts and drive. The boy does has the physical. Not totally like Andrew Robertson. But the energy, guts and drive is there.

Again. Where has precise crosser from the wide sides been? To feed the CF.

And with his energy, running up and down. Reason is easily recognize him.

Not top, but decent on the ball. Overall basic ball skills

From my point of view and observation.

Isn't there a promising LB at Bournemouth?
Sort of. Overall he wasnt that good over the season. He did well against us and hes young

However Bournemouth in the 2nd half of the season had taken Dango Outtara from backup right winger and played him at leftback and although it wasnt for a a lot of games, he was playing at leftback than Kerkez. He's also young and if he was converted to leftback he's more talented and played better at leftback than Kerkez last season

Kerkez did play their first game this season, again one of the weaker players in the team but 20 years old. Honestly I think Amass is as good.

If you think Fulham are going to accept a low fee just because they sign Kadioglu then you must have another thing coming.

Yes please. He is really good. Perfect rotation option for left back.

If Fulham is upgrading the position than Manchester United shouldn't be signing the player Fulham deemed not good enough. I would assume our goal would include finishing ahead of the likes of Fulham.