Antoine Griezmann| Signs a new contract till 2022

Will we sign Griezmann this summer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

peridigm

We won the League Cup and the Europa League. Nothing to brag about really. Reaching quarters of CL is more impressive than winning EL.
Wut? I'm sure Leicester would rather be in our shoes.

SammyUnited_83

Apparently he wasn't... if we wanted him, we'd activate the clause and get him.
I think it's clear something else has come along and we're turning away from Griezmann and moving on to someone else. Possibly the transfer ban, Atletico not willing to structure the deal, who knows.
Does seem to me that it's United thats pulled the plug and both United and Griezmann are now saving face.
Oh dear.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
I've never felt this Down about a transfer not going through than ever :(

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Meh, overrated long haired freak didn't want him anyway.

Fellaini > griezmann

el3mel

As opposed to finishing 6th in the PL :lol:
We didn't achieve last season in the league also, but I just pointed that finishing 3rd or 4th in La Liga after Real and Barca isn't an achievement to be proud of also.

Atletico is a dying project for me.

Oaencha

Calm down everyone; we're still getting Griezmann. This is typical PR nonsense, dragging out the transfer to keep people clicking. Has everyone forgotten how long the Pogba deal took to be announced last season?

DarkXaero

Well this one's over, absolutely sucks that it has to be this way. I thought we were going to sign the best player available this summer out of any club but now it's time to worry, especially with City's insane spending spree.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Wouldn't it have been fairly clear for the parties involved what the outcome was before this morning?

Hans Moleman

Why is everyone having a pop at @Acquire Me ? Is he supposed to know Griezmann (or United, depending on whose side you believed) changed their mind today? Come on.

@Acquire Me may be a bullshitter, he may not, but this deal falling through isn't "proof" of anything

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
So are we about to have a breakout of aboutism because it he was reall just a GriezeShit ?

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Calm down everyone; we're still getting Griezmann. This is typical PR nonsense, dragging out the transfer to keep people clicking. Has everyone forgot how long the Pogba deal took to be announced last season?
This is nothing like the Pogba transfer.

Zii

The only good thing to come out of this is that you mindless drones stop flocking to this person as if they have holy knowledge
Exactly no idea why people think random people on redcafe are itk

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Now is the time to start worrying about City, I didn't care about what they did because we had Griezmann coming now that's off I'm officially concerned about next season we need world class players and there's very few of them around :(

AlexUTD

Sometimes I just feel like
Quitting I still might
Why do I put up this fight?
Why do I still write?
Sometimes it's hard enough just dealing with real life
Sometimes I want to jump on stage and just kill twitter journos
And show these people what my level of muppet skill's like
But I'm still white
Sometimes I just hate life
Something ain't right
Hit the brake lights
Case of the stage fright
Drawing a blank like
Dah, dah, dah. dah
It ain't my fault
Great then I fall
My insides crawl
And I clam up
I just slam shut
I just can't do it
My whole muppethood's just been stripped
I have just been ripped
So I must then get
Off the bus then split
Man feck this shit
Yo, I'm going the feck home
World on my shoulders as I run back to this Old Trafford Road..........

GRIZI WHERE ARE THOU MY LOVE!

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
As much as he bullshits, it does seem this was all tied up until the last minute.
No chance. They'll say the CAS decision stopped it.
If only he'd said the CAS decision wouldn't matter...

Oh wait, hold up, what's this?

I don't see him leaving immediately if that ban is not lifted. Atletico might try to negotiate that he joins his new club in the winter window. Strike the deal now but leave during winter.
Not going to happen :)

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Who was it in the Transfer Tweet Thread that wasn't bothered what City did, cause we was signing Griezmann? Someone might want to check on him.
Wasn't me but yeah see above :lol:

settembrini

A devastating blow to transfer muppets and that guy who pretended he had inside information on United transfers.

Also lol at the hundreds of people who for some reason thought the press briefings this morning were bullshit and voted that we would still buy him in the poll.

Saf94

I've never felt this Down about a transfer not going through than ever :(
It was meant to be different this time. We have Mourinho, we have money, we have champions league. I honestly though when we won the Europa that it would be the turning point. We'd build on last summer and sign 3/4 more world class players and finallyyy get back to challenging for the league. The fact that it seems like it won't happen is utterly depressing.

We were already massively behind this seasons top 4 and without a huge improvement we might not even make top 4

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Well if I had to guess, today's briefing to the press from our side came after we found out Griezmann wasn't going to leave. On to the next one...

TrueRed79

Calm down everyone; we're still getting Griezmann. This is typical PR nonsense, dragging out the transfer to keep people clicking. Has everyone forgot how long the Pogba deal took to be announced last season?
If you think that's PR nonsense then i have some bad news for you. This is dead in the water. Feck sake!

cyberman

Wouldn't it have been fairly clear for the parties involved what the outcome was before this morning?
I think it"s clear Griezmann should have kept his mouth shut until he found out the result of the appeal.
A Euro final was overshadowed with this bullshit. At least he sold copies of his book

Status
Not open for further replies.