All ticket/travel information thread - 2024/25 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Single for Everton available: SAF stand lower tier block N1407 - membership needed for forwarding.

FV is £50 but will take £35

Edit: taken

Last edited:
2 x Brentford or will pass on as singles. Adult and child but can obv upgrade the child.

Active members only for forwarding. N3406.

20% off FV

Time is ticking on...

2 x Brentford or will pass on as singles. Adult and child but can obv upgrade the child.

£30 for the pair (FV £64). If you need me to upgrade the child then you'll need to cover that.

Active members only for forwarding. N3406

I have been sent my FA cup semi tickets and can see them on my account. I can't see that any money has been taken out though! It says transaction date 31st mar... This happened to anyone else?

Does anyone have 2 tickets left for this Saturday's game against Everton? I want to go to a Manchester United game for the first time together with my girlfriend. (I am from the Netherlands).

2 available for Everton! N1406 SAF stand. Members only please. (face value of course)

Quite a few tickets available for the Seville game on the website right now.

I'm new to all this but I've been trying to secure tickets to Everton for a while now. It seems like there hasn't really been a proper ticket drop since the initial? Meanwhile it seems like were so many for Brentford/Sevilla? Anyways, hoping for a pair for Everton if possible for me and my old man. It'll be our first time out there.

I'm new to all this but I've been trying to secure tickets to Everton for a while now. It seems like there hasn't really been a proper ticket drop since the initial? Meanwhile it seems like were so many for Brentford/Sevilla? Anyways, hoping for a pair for Everton if possible for me and my old man. It'll be our first time out there.
There's literally a pair for sale 3 posts up

I have a pair available for Everton on Saturday N3408. Face value, members only

Update: Gone

Last edited:
Spare ticket for Everton. £38. N2402. Members please.

The odd single £42ish popping up on ticket site for Everton if you keep refreshing.

Still have one available for Everton. £38 fv. N2402 safe standing.

Edit: sold

Last edited:
Still a single next to me available for Everton. E336. £30

What the actual feck is up with travel tomorrow from London?!

Looks like no normal trains running for some reason. feck.

If anyone wants an Everton single I’m most likely going to have to sell it unless I can sort something.

DM me your best offer (under face value of course I’m not a cnut)

Or if anyone’s driving up from London I’ll wack you a fair few notes for a lift, cheers.

What the actual feck is up with travel tomorrow from London?!

Looks like no normal trains running for some reason. feck.

If anyone wants an Everton single I’m most likely going to have to sell it unless I can sort something.

DM me your best offer (under face value of course I’m not a cnut)

Or if anyone’s driving up from London I’ll wack you a fair few notes for a lift, cheers.

Engineering works over Easter. No trains in or out of Euston I read

Engineering works over Easter. No trains in or out of Euston I read

Yeah mate absolute feckery. Totally ruined my weekend.

I’ll take £20 or best offer at this point. Anyone want it let me know or it will go to waste.

Alternatively if anyone is driving up I can sort you £50+ for a cheeky lift.

Anyone travelling up from London by train look for Manchester Victoria instead of the normal picadilly. Found some options this way.

Nothing like surrendering to the absolute chaos of the bank holiday reduced service trains tomorrow haha.

feck it, what else am I meant to do on a Saturday ;)

It looks like the fecking touting website have done me over… would be very interested in 3x tickets vs Everton.

Yeah mate absolute feckery. Totally ruined my weekend.

I’ll take £20 or best offer at this point. Anyone want it let me know or it will go to waste.

Alternatively if anyone is driving up I can sort you £50+ for a cheeky lift.
Check Kings Cross to Leeds then from there to Manchester

Check Kings Cross to Leeds then from there to Manchester

Yeah mate spot on I’m on my way as we speak. Can live with any rail replacement and standard UK running a railway as an exhibit of chaos theory more than a service bollocks as long as we get the 3 points!!!

How can I get (4 tickets) 2 adult and 2 children (5-10 years old) tickets for the Sevilla game?

I see PL have put Wolves down for Saturday 3pm on May 14th. I presume this would have to change to Sunday if we progress to Europa semi? It doesn't mention this on the PL announcement.

Trying to plan travel