All ticket/travel information thread - 2024/25 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

They explained the process as well in my chubbing Email , I’ve been to 4 home games this season and I applied as a single and still got a no :lol:

It’s a disaster.
I have friends who purchased memberships this season for the first time and they have been chubbed for everything they have went into ballot for.

On one hand, United are saying sign up for membership, your only access to tickets.

On the other hand, it’s 80,000 strong queues or ballots that were intially weighted on last seasons purchases and now this seasons. That there is no hope of getting tickets.

Have SportsBreak communicated anything to you at all?

If you’ve booked as a pair with your brother and you’ve missed out, I think you miss out as a pair

Think my brother called them said we'd know by Monday whatever that means don't hold much hope, will keep trying till I get one gotta get them credits somehow just hope we get through so it can be this year if not just wait till next year.

Think my brother called them said we'd know by Monday whatever that means don't hold much hope, will keep trying till I get one gotta get them credits somehow just hope we get through so it can be this year if not just wait till next year.

this would be your best hope on 0 this year as it’s the biggest allocation we can get, there will definitely be some that go to zero mate. Every away but 1/2 in the last couple seasons has gone to zero, just got to be quick when it does drop.

this would be your best hope on 0 this year as it’s the biggest allocation we can get, there will definitely be some that go to zero mate. Every away but 1/2 in the last couple seasons has gone to zero, just got to be quick when it does drop.

@Gavinb33

Pretty much this.

You’ll get a ticket for this. Just need to find the cheapest route and get there!

Got to suck it up for your first credit. The rest then come quite easily.

I’m guessing SportsBreak are doing it based on credits first. They’ve probably filtered out everyone on 0 credits and then it’ll be luck of the draw

Probably a bit like United ‘ballots’

System is broken!!! Just a local lad here. Ex ST holder. Impossible to get tickets. Have emailed club. Lots of nonsense replies. I suspect memberships will be down next year. Impossible for most to get tickets. Whats the point?

Reactions: Rood
System is broken!!! Just a local lad here. Ex ST holder. Impossible to get tickets. Have emailed club. Lots of nonsense replies. I suspect memberships will be down next year. Impossible for most to get tickets. Whats the point?

You just need to keep checking the page and refresh loads, tickets do pop up, you just have to be patient which I know is a massive ball ache

It Needs a major revamp or thousands won't bother renewing. This year is the worst I've known it by a distance.

Will the Leicester game on 18th Feb be moved to the 19th Feb ? Just looking at booking flights and with the Barcelona fixture earlier in the week it seems likely, no? Anyone know when this will be confirmed?

Will the Leicester game on 18th Feb be moved to the 19th Feb ? Just looking at booking flights and with the Barcelona fixture earlier in the week it seems likely, no? Anyone know when this will be confirmed?
It'll be 19th or 20th definitely. Most likely 19th but you never know.

February games are due out 6th December but they announce them whenever they can be arsed, which has been about 2 weeks late on average so far this season.

HI all,

My tickets (x2) are available for games against Burnley and Everton (FA Cup), Stretford End tier 2.

Send me a DM if interested in either/ both.

Cheers.

I was wondering similar about the Leicester game. Could this be put on the Monday 27th, given the fact that there are mid week FA Cup games scheduled for the 1st March? I'm thinking of taking a gamble on flights that this will be on the 26th.

I was wondering similar about the Leicester game. Could this be put on the Monday 27th, given the fact that there are mid week FA Cup games scheduled for the 1st March? I'm thinking of taking a gamble on flights that this will be on the 26th.

Leicester will almost certainly stay on the weekend of the 18th-20th of Feb due to the fact we still have to try and fit in Leeds (H) and Palace (A) as neither have been rearranged yet.

Sat 4 Feb - Crystal Palace (H, 15:00)
Sun 12 Feb - Leeds (A, 14:00)
Thu 16 Feb - Barcelona (A, 17:45)
Sun 19 Feb - Leicester (H, 14:00)
Thu 23 Feb - Barcelona (H, 20:00)
Sun 26 Feb - Brentford (H, 13:30)

Just been confirmed lads

@Gavinb33

Pretty much this.

You’ll get a ticket for this. Just need to find the cheapest route and get there!

Got to suck it up for your first credit. The rest then come quite easily.

I’m guessing SportsBreak are doing it based on credits first. They’ve probably filtered out everyone on 0 credits and then it’ll be luck of the draw

Probably a bit like United ‘ballots’

Update SportsBreak haven't finished with the ballot as of yet they anticipate it going to people with 0 credits but they don't know when maybe by the end of the week we'll know, absolute shambles they are how hard is it to do a simple ballot in good time.

Update SportsBreak haven't finished with the ballot as of yet they anticipate it going to people with 0 credits but they don't know when maybe by the end of the week we'll know, absolute shambles they are how hard is it to do a simple ballot in good time.

Clearly have learnt their ballot processes from United directly.

The key here would be to just not over-subscribe.

i have two tickets for Bournemouth available (Tuesday, 03/01/2023 @ 8pm) . E332. they are £45 each (FV) . ideally i want both sold together to a member.

thanks

Edit - gone

Last edited:
I have 2 tickets for Man Utd - Burnley on the 21/12/22 8PM kick off. NW quad Cost price £65 for both!

Why are United such as mess when it comes to tickets.

Sociedad away tickets took about 6 weeks from the date of it being drawn to be fully released and by the looks of things Barcelona will be also

Why are United such as mess when it comes to tickets.

Sociedad away tickets took about 6 weeks from the date of it being drawn to be fully released and by the looks of things Barcelona will be also
as useless as united are with ticket releases i think these instances are more on Sociedad (we argued about numbers) and Barcelona (probably wondering where they will cage us in as they are pulling down the 3rd tier!)

as useless as united are with ticket releases i think these instances are more on Sociedad (we argued about numbers) and Barcelona (probably wondering where they will cage us in as they are pulling down the 3rd tier!)

The work will affect 3,782 seats in the South Goal zone, mainly in the third tier, which will disappear. 3,182 of these belong to season ticket holders, who will be relocated to similar areas or will be offered a temporary moratorium on the payment of their season ticket.

Work on third tier of Spotify Camp Nou to be brought forward to the break for the Qatar World Cup (fcbarcelona.com)

HI all,

My tickets (x2) are available for games against Burnley and Everton (FA Cup), Stretford End tier 2.

Send me a DM if interested in either/ both.

Cheers.

Everton tickets sold but Burnley still available if anyone is after a pair.

Cheers.

Still have a ticket for the Forest game if anyone is interested.

Managed to get 1/2 for Wolves on NYE so one short. Wonder when the returns will go up? Assuming it could be earlier than usual given it's Christmas in the lead up to it

Chubbed for Wolves, probably the least disappointment for a chubbing this season

Any ideas when City game will be confirmed?

Whenever the quarter finals for the league cup are decided. If United or city make it and play on. Wednesday the derby will be Saturday 14th at 12:30.

if either of them play in the league cup on a Thursday it will be Sunday at 12:00.

so need to wait a few weeks yet for the league cup to sort itself out.

Knocked back for Everton - looking for an adult pair. Both members - thanks

Coming to UK in January. Was unsuccessful in the ballot too and looking for a pair of FA tickets vs Everton. Both Members.

Last edited:
Whenever the quarter finals for the league cup are decided. If United or city make it and play on. Wednesday the derby will be Saturday 14th at 12:30.

if either of them play in the league cup on a Thursday it will be Sunday at 12:00.

so need to wait a few weeks yet for the league cup to sort itself out.
Excellent, thanks! I am busy on the Monday so I was concerned they move it to Monday night.