All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Mepp

672 in the queue and get to the end and then get hit with "you queue position is no longer available" and it won't let me in :mad:

how does this happen?!?!?!

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
672 in the queue and get to the end and then get hit with "you queue position is no longer available" and it won't let me in :mad:

how does this happen?!?!?!
If any other football team has a poorer system than this for tickets I'd be amazed.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Stupid putting Brentford returns on at the same time as a release for a load of home games but managed to grab one. Still a dozen or so there too.

Edit - all gone by 11.11

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
Stupid putting Brentford returns on at the same time as a release for a load of home games but managed to grab one. Still a dozen or so there too.

Edit - all gone by 11.11
So funny. Saturday night in London over a Bank Holiday, you'd think these would be the most in-demand away tickets of the season. Collection from Old Trafford: Tickets still available 15 minutes after release!

Where is the place to head before the game? Kilburn seems a little out of the way...

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
So funny. Saturday night in London over a Bank Holiday, you'd think these would be the most in-demand away tickets of the season. Collection from Old Trafford: Tickets still available 15 minutes after release!

Where is the place to head before the game? Kilburn seems a little out of the way...
Brentford and surrounding area is a great place for a drink.

hp88

If there any spares about for Brentford, I have got a Semi Final ticket going spare for a swap.

eugegall

Just had an email to say United's allocation has sold out

However they are doing a second ballot next week.

I assume these are the Club Wembley tickets that they couldn't sell last year which I managed to get. £250 a pop mind you.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
If anyone has a spare for Brentford after hp88 gets one, let me know. Flying into London Saturday morning and would be happy to pay for it. :angel:

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I need a couple for Burnley sat together - both of us have memberships so will be easy to forward. Anyone?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Just had an email to say United's allocation has sold out

However they are doing a second ballot next week.

I assume these are the Club Wembley tickets that they couldn't sell last year which I managed to get. £250 a pop mind you.
A bit of that and also returns from people who applied and change their mind / can't get travel. Which will be a decent number with it now being Sunday.

redrudders

Have 2 tickets available for game against Sheff Utd, Stretford End tier 2.

Drop me a message if interested.

Cheers

Cpt Negative

Looking for a single for Liverpool, either W15 or 16 so I can take my lad. Have membership

Decade long lurker

Adult to adult for the Liverpool FA cup game...I will probably call them up next week and query it.

Wouldn't surprise me if they introduce this new "admin fee" next season, even though we know it's an automated system online.
Was it a seat move?

Sarni

Still in need of a couple of tickets for United v Burnley in 4 weeks. Any luck?

DevilsOwn

Visiting the UK with Mrs for the first time in May. (First for her).
Only home game during the period we are there is the Arsenal game.

Any chance of getting a pair through official/fan channels?
Also, is the date and time now confirmed for the game, i.e. can i plan around the 11May/afternoon kick-off time.

Sarni

Can I forward a ticket bought online? My mate was only able to grab a forwarding membership but I bought one from website using my other friends existing membership. Now I want to forward it but do not see that option anywhere.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Can I forward a ticket bought online? My mate was only able to grab a forwarding membership but I bought one from website using my other friends existing membership. Now I want to forward it but do not see that option anywhere.
No. Only season ticket holders can forward them.

Sarni

No. Only season ticket holders can forward them.
Got it. So I guess he will just have to use ticket under different name as he’s not able to purchase himself (the club no longer offers 23-24 memberships for sale).

hp88

Got it. So I guess he will just have to use ticket under different name as he’s not able to purchase himself (the club no longer offers 23-24 memberships for sale).
Might have to set him up as a strong relationship in the members settings?

Sarni

Might have to set him up as a strong relationship in the members settings?
Tried but still cannot forward. I have been to games under different names many times before so should not be a problem using another mate’s ticket, they don’t seem to ever check IDs.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Tried but still cannot forward. I have been to games under different names many times before so should not be a problem using another mate’s ticket, they don’t seem to ever check IDs.
Will have zero problems with a different name on the ticket.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Good deal for MUWomen - 2 matches for less than price of 1 Premier League game!

First game at Leigh Sports Village, second at Old Trafford

Last edited:

JB7

Really?! We literally saw 2 rows come and go within 5 seconds!
Yeah, I think they all went in probably 10 seconds or so. Apparently there were about 50 tickets. But then due to this current policy of saying Drops will be this date at 11", there would have been how many hundreds of people, if not more, refreshing their PCs and phones at the same time?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
After one for Liverpool at home - can go at 15 minutes notice...Live next to the ground.

Cheers.