All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Robin

Thanks for the heads up. I've set an alarm for that. Do you know if non official members can purchase general admission tickets without a hospitality package? Cheers
No, it’s very rare that any tickets go to non members as it gives opposition fans the opportunity to buy tickets in the home end ,

TenOuttaTenHag

Can anyone remember or confirm if Wembley tickets last year could be forwarded to other ST holders that didn’t qualify for the ballot?

TenOuttaTenHag

They couldn't
Thanks Ober.

I have two season tickets and I sold one Gala ticket back to the club as my lad couldn’t go (school night). Other than that, full paid up member and I can’t get into the ballot for two.

For future ref, donate or forward.
Leave the seat empty if needs be.

Andy_Cole

Thanks Ober.

I have two season tickets and I sold one Gala ticket back to the club as my lad couldn’t go (school night). Other than that, full paid up member and I can’t get into the ballot for two.

For future ref, donate or forward.
Leave the seat empty if needs be.
Yup I always privately sell for FV and forward on. Don’t want to give back to the club for them to sell to away fans/ hospitality prices.

TenOuttaTenHag

Yup I always privately sell for FV and forward on. Don’t want to give back to the club for them to sell to away fans/ hospitality prices.
That’s all good. I’m of the same opinion, but with 3 days to go, there usually is not a forwarding option (unless massive game).

I have the issue where United said I didn’t purchase the ticket. I did. I had paid for it well in advance, they refunded the purchase and then made a couple hundred percent increase on selling it!! The Chinese Lad next to me said he paid £195 for my ticket.

I didn’t purchase it. Their claim that I didn’t is false.

Now the club are saying I am not worthy.
I made them £145 plus the money the lad spent in ground and megastore.
I have no cup final ballot.

Moral of the story is, take the hit on the £50, give the club back nadda

eric le rouge

Can anyone help? Season ticket holder and I'm looking to apply for tickets in the ballot for the FA Cup semi but I cannot for the life of me find a link anywhere on manutd.com. Where have they hidden it?!

Cpt Negative

Can anyone help? Season ticket holder and I'm looking to apply for tickets in the ballot for the FA Cup semi but I cannot for the life of me find a link anywhere on manutd.com. Where have they hidden it?!
tickets in top left
Then men’s away tickets
It’s about 4 games down

Cpt Negative

That’s all good. I’m of the same opinion, but with 3 days to go, there usually is not a forwarding option (unless massive game).

I have the issue where United said I didn’t purchase the ticket. I did. I had paid for it well in advance, they refunded the purchase and then made a couple hundred percent increase on selling it!! The Chinese Lad next to me said he paid £195 for my ticket.

I didn’t purchase it. Their claim that I didn’t is false.

Moral of the story is, take the hit on the £50, give the club back nadda
If I recall correctly - you can do this with league games as long as it sells. I’ve sold 1 back to the club this season and it sold straight away, I’ve had now issues with semi application

I think cup games are dealt with differently - might be making that up though

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Have you actually contacted the club for an official review of this?

Due to a mess up earlier in the season, I got the email saying I was not eligible for the ballot but a couple of emails later I am in!

RonaldoVII

If I recall correctly - you can do this with league games as long as it sells. I’ve sold 1 back to the club this season and it sold straight away, I’ve had now issues with semi application

I think cup games are dealt with differently - might be making that up though
I think you're right. I sold the Villa game on Boxing Day back to the club and have had no issues applying for the semi

cpresc

Does anyone have any suggestions of how I can get a ticket for the Brentford game on Saturday? I'm in the area by chance and would absolutely love to attend this

redrudders

Hi all,

Got a single ticket for the Burnley game on Sat 27th April available, Stretford End tier 2.

Drop me a message if interested.

Cheers.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Does anyone have any suggestions of how I can get a ticket for the Brentford game on Saturday? I'm in the area by chance and would absolutely love to attend this
Funnily enough you can't just rock up to a game where we have about 1.5k tickets only available to ST holders and get one.

philipos

I was successful for Chelsea but not Brentford but would prefer to go to Brentford so would like to do a straight swap.

PM me if interested.
Last call for this - I have received the Chelsea ticket and would love to swap it for a Brentford ticket ....

TenOuttaTenHag

Have you actually contacted the club for an official review of this?

Due to a mess up earlier in the season, I got the email saying I was not eligible for the ballot but a couple of emails later I am in!
I did pal.
The lass on the phone said I sold back 1 x CL to United, and that meant I couldn’t go into the ballot.

Reading on here and other online forums, it seems to be the case. League tickets ok to sell back, but the cup ones need to be forwarded or donated for you to be included in ballot.

eugegall

I spoke with United on the phone and they confirmed. Although I have indeed signed up for all cups. Because I sold one game back to United in the CL (Copenhagen) it automatically means I do not qualify for the ballot.

I suggested to the guy that had I left the seats empty, would it be in the ballot and he said yes...

I then asked him how backwards that sounded and he just laughed.

He did say however that A LOT of people are in the same boat and with a higher allocation than expected, he expects it to go a second round.

Joke!

Cpt Negative

I spoke with United on the phone and they confirmed. Although I have indeed signed up for all cups. Because I sold one game back to United in the CL (Copenhagen) it automatically means I do not qualify for the ballot.

I suggested to the guy that had I left the seats empty, would it be in the ballot and he said yes...

I then asked him how backwards that sounded and he just laughed.

He did say however that A LOT of people are in the same boat and with a higher allocation than expected, he expects it to go a second round.

Joke!
Yeah that does seem stupid. They’re should be at very least a clear message when selling cup games back that you will lose away applications. A few will think twice no doubt

TenOuttaTenHag

Hearing money has started to debit from accounts of those successful in SF ballot. Ballot expected until Friday, so no need to panic if money hasn’t had a hold put on.

hp88

I have had money taken for mine as well, in the £65 section. Could do with swapping one of them for Brentford Away if anyone has one going spare.

K Stand Knut

Our money has been taken.

On the same day, I got an e-mail to say my train back from Chelsea has been cancelled because of train strikes. fecking lazy feckers

TenOuttaTenHag

Another bite at the cherry for ST holders in the cup scheme that handed back one ticket, according to the club. Ballot opens Wednesday for one day.

They are requesting more tickets (not sure if Coventry will want their full allocation), plus there has Allegedly been a removal of interest by many due to the time and day of match.

Early expectations were a Saturday kick off.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Hmm I’ve had no money taken and no rejection email. The ballots section is empty too.

Nickelodeon

Any chance of getting two (or one) tickets for any of our London games (Brentford or Chelsea)? I have two memberships.

robinrooney

Any chance of getting two (or one) tickets for any of our London games (Brentford or Chelsea)? I have two memberships.
You can't forward away tickets to members and rightly so.

There's on average 12000 ST holders that apply for each away game and 9000 are usually disappointed.