All ticket/travel information thread - 2010/11: Touting will not be tolerated

lapassion

Yeah the new ticketing system is ace but what does this mean?? I click on one of the green seats and got
Unfortunately, there are no prices currently enabled for this seat. Please make another selection.

I'm always right

feck it, Joker, Robin and lapassion you're all useless (at both answering questions and using tinternet it seems).

The game you were trying to book is available to members only and none of you were logged in on manutd.com, therefore the system wouldn't allow you to make a booking.

lapassion

feck it, Joker, Robin and lapassion you're all useless (at both answering questions and using tinternet it seems).

The game you were trying to book is available to members only and none of you were logged in on manutd.com, therefore the system wouldn't allow you to make a booking.
:lol:

I did log in and it was the game against Wigan. Tried Blackburn and got the same error.

Edit: Strange cos it only happens when I choose seats in NW3433. Other sections work ok.

I'm always right

I did log in and it was the game against Wigan. Tried Blackburn and got the same error.

Edit: Strange cos it only happens when I choose seats in NW3433. Other sections work ok.
Those seats are in the 1968 Suite, I'm guessing the club are keeping those open for hospitality as long as possible.

GCHQ

Glazer Crevice Headquarters
Sir Alex Ferguson, Ben Foster, Hayley McQueen.....

Yes, it appears there is a glitch in the system which prevents you from selecting seats in blocks NW3433, NW3428 and STH221. All three blocks are executive seating areas so I suppose it's possible that the club are delaying putting those seats on sale to members/general sale in an attempt to sell them as part of matchday hospitality packages. Although in the past they would just show the block as red and sold out before then releasing any unsold seats for sale. I'll keep an eye on it.

K Stand Knut

Got one spare for Wigan next week - Block E239, Seat Row 26, Seat 26A.

Can't make it due to work so the only stipulation is a face to face meet or postage paid for delivery and return of ticket. I also need the ticket back for going to Rangers mid-week so will need to request that it is sent back fairly promptly.

FV = £36.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Pair of tickets in East Stand (Tier 1 - Block E234) available for Wigan game (20th Nov 3pm) - good view and usually a decent atmosphere!

£36 face value - PM if interested.
I have a taker for one of the pair so if anyone wants a single sat next to another Caftard then give me a shout.

Would still prefer to sell as a pair so let me know if thats what you want.

Tickets and cash can be exchanged on matchday at the ground or sorted beforehand if you prefer.

busbysaces

My ticket (WL101) is available for Blackburn on 27th Nov - £27 face value.

Also available for:

Sunderland (Boxing Day)
and Stoke (4 Jan)

£54 for both (face value). Don't want to separate these 2 really as I'll be out of the country so won't be able to sort out deliveries etc.

PM me if interested.
Still available.

AgainstAllOdds

Maybe not the right thread, but does anyone happen to have any Haye v Harrison boxing tickets at the M.E.N arena on Saturday?

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Pair of tickets in East Stand (Tier 1 - Block E234) available for Wigan game (20th Nov 3pm) - good view and usually a decent atmosphere!

£36 face value - PM if interested.
I still have a single or pair available for Wigan this weekend if anyone is interested.

swooosh

Got both Rangers and West Ham.... Buzzing! Bar the fecking travel cost to both :(
Megabus at 9AM to Glasgow is only a tenner or something. We're staying the night there in some shit hotel and getting the train back next morning and the whole trip is only 40 quid each :cool:

West Ham is a right fecking effort to get back from!

K Stand Knut

Got both Rangers and West Ham.... Buzzing! Bar the fecking travel cost to both :(
Me too!!!

Can do West Ham on the cheap one-way, it's the getting home that is an effort. Think I might try and kip over at someones house before coming home on the Wednesday morning.

Went with Thomas Cook for Rangers, which is expensive but I wanted a guaranteed ticket

United Fan 101

Holds a Ph.D. in Football
What is the best way to get tickets to Manchester United verus Arsenal on the Monday? Price is not an issue, although obviously cheaper is better. What is the best way to go about getting ace tickets for that game?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Me too!!!

Can do West Ham on the cheap one-way, it's the getting home that is an effort. Think I might try and kip over at someones house before coming home on the Wednesday morning.

Went with Thomas Cook for Rangers, which is expensive but I wanted a guaranteed ticket
:rolleyes:

I hope the bus breaks down TBH.

The amount of lads i know with credits who've been everywhere with Utd but missed out on previous trips and this one due to these feckin' coach trips grinds me :mad:

RonaldoVII

For people that go to the odd away game, is it worth applying for all away games and passing the tickets on if you don't/can't go or just applying for those you can/want to go to?

K Stand Knut

For people that go to the odd away game, is it worth applying for all away games and passing the tickets on if you don't/can't go or just applying for those you can/want to go to?
That is what I do, although for Euro aways you normally have to pick them up over there, which means it is not possible.

For what it is worth though, I don't succeed in many ballots despite not missing apps.

K Stand Knut

The amount of lads i know with credits who've been everywhere with Utd but missed out on previous trips and this one due to these feckin' coach trips grinds me :mad:
I don't give a shit if the bus breaks down to be honest as I am going on the train.

I had no option as it was the only one I could realistically do and I wanted to guarantee that I could go, so I did what I had to do to get myself a ticket.

P.S. I've just booked a one-way ticket to London for the West Ham game for £16

Starkie_1

Affluent and Likeminded

Didn't they take 30% of the cut this time? Was fecking ridiculous. I got 1/6 apps and two of those lads haven't missed a euro away since leverkusen.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I don't give a shit if the bus breaks down to be honest as I am going on the train.

I had no option as it was the only one I could realistically do and I wanted to guarantee that I could go, so I did what I had to do to get myself a ticket.

P.S. I've just booked a one-way ticket to London for the West Ham game for £16
Well good for you.

I am ever so pleased you will be going - i hope you don't ever moan about loyalty systems at football again - seen as you abused it like many others at the first chance you could.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Didn't they take 30% of the cut this time? Was fecking ridiculous. I got 1/6 apps and two of those lads haven't missed a euro away since leverkusen.
It's outrageous mate - No Reds should be on it.