Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I haven't been excited with a transfer for a long time, but I still can't believe that we've landed Sanchez. It was only a few weeks ago that most of us believed he was on his way to strengthen City even further, but we're getting a world class player who has proven he can handle the physical side of the PL. The big question mark has to be over whether or not he can fit Mourinho's style but I wouldn't be surprised if he's given a fair bit of freedom in the way that Hazard was utilised.

Or maybe he'll make Sanchez wear a Fred the Red costume - I don't know...

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I'd believe it, heard he was obsessed with training.

Why is our squad off, though? They're just back from Dubai ffs. :lol:
They were training in Dubai, a couple of days rest after a game is invaluable at this time of year though.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Di Maria, Pogba and now Sanchez. Three transfers that I thought we would never be able to pull off.

Time for me to say it again in Dybala thread.
:drool:

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
It's kinda weird how ManUtd twitter account didn't try to hype this up at all, compared to Pogba and Lukaku.

Trizy

They were training in Dubai, a couple of days rest after a game is invaluable at this time of year though.
Good on Jose for letting them have it off. I thought we train every day, regardless of matches though, Or do all managers allow players time off?

Can't remember hearing we got breaks under other managers.

Hans Moleman

It's kinda weird how ManUtd twitter account didn't try to hype this up at all, compared to Pogba and Lukaku.
:confused: They never hype up deals before they are done. That's disrespectful to the player's current side, and would be a horrendous PR disaster if the deal broke down

IrishRedDevil

I'd believe it, heard he was obsessed with training.

Why is our squad off, though? They're just back from Dubai ffs. :lol:
Jose give them 2 days off after Burnley, and he went to London to visit his family. I guess he is trying to give them some rest before the busy CL kicks off in February, as there will be no time for rest then.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Good on Jose for letting them have it off. I thought we train every day, regardless of matches though, Or do all managers allow players time off?

Can't remember hearing we got breaks under other managers.
It's not unusual, especially at this time of year although two consecutive days off without the requirement to come in and do some light training does seem a little extraordinary.

Norris

They only start doing that once they officially announce it both via their twitter handle and website.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Forgive me, anyone can remind me if this one is inappropiate so i can delete it later.
Just couldnt resist :drool::lol:

Shockingly inappropriate. Ban incoming.

Womp

idiot
Has him retweeting an article defending his decision to join us on Twitter been discussed yet? Turns out he doesn't consider himself a mercenary.

Status
Not open for further replies.