Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching that I was surprised how many times he scored from unexpected situations, which is a massive bonus

Just one of the reasons that makes this such a great acquisition. It's his ability to score from nothing that's going to be such a benefit to us. He can smash one in from 30 yards while also having the movement and intelligence to find himself in a position to tap one in from about 2 feet.

He has all kinds of goals in him.

We're signing a player ordinarily rated at around £70m in exchange for swapping him with someone who can't even get game time for us. The awesomeness of this deal is massively under appreciated.

Nah, he was in one earlier and @VivaObertan said that the reporters at Carrington said there's mostly Mercs that go in and out of the ground.

There was a lot of Mercs coming out. They come out at about 90mph as well! Was told there had been youth matches there today. Gutted I missed him leaving. Was a wasted trip. If only I’d waited a bit longer :(

There was a lot of Mercs coming out. They come out at about 90mph as well! Was told there had been youth matches there today. Gutted I missed him leaving. Was a wasted trip. If only I’d waited a bit longer :(
He probably would have come out of one of the other entrances anyway. Wasn't completely wasted - you got yourself promoted :p

He probably would have come out of one of the other entrances anyway. Wasn't completely wasted - you got yourself promoted :p

Looking at the pictures, he came out where we were waiting. Oh yeah I’m very happy I’ve been promoted. Been on here for years. There’s always Griezmann in the summer ;):D

So what are we thinking? Medical complete and just waiting for the mkhitaryan end to be tied up before a joint announcement from both clubs?
Work permit for Alexis as well. I cant see anybody being available on a Sunday to sort that out at. You know what Government Departments are like.

Take no notice of the thread title. You are a hero

ALP_-_MEN-_210118_fansseqnJPG.jpg

Thought @VivaObertan would be a bit older and @manc_lass13 a bit younger!

What's on her head?

The saltiness is the piece de resistance on top of the butt hurtness of these low life hacks. They got humiliated after we shat on their parade just as they were about to cut the ribbon on the "done deal" to the plastics.

Absolutely fecking delicious.

Anyone else slightly worried that Sanchez' poor form this season wasn't just down to unhappiness, and he's actually peaked early a la Rooney and we'll be stuck with him on mega wages for the last couple of years of his deal?

No? Just me being neurotic? Good...

Poor form?

7 goals and 5 assists in the PL so far this season.

If that's poor, I'm looking forward to him putting a shift in.

Anyone else slightly worried that Sanchez' poor form this season wasn't just down to unhappiness, and he's actually peaked early a la Rooney and we'll be stuck with him on mega wages for the last couple of years of his deal?

No? Just me being neurotic? Good...
I reckon he's just been worried about the brake pads and the tread on that offside rear tyre. Probably just playing on his mind. A brand new Chrysler will sort him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.