Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna lie, i've done the same. Even if i wake up at silly o'clock randomly, i grab the phone, give the thread a quick F5 and hope for the best haha.
The amount of times i've seen the page count increase by about 10 or 15 and thought "finally" only to find it it's nothing haha:lol:

Still, there can't be much of a hold up now. If the medical is done, and Mkhi's medical is done, i imagine an announcement will be made in the next 24 hours or so.

Haha yeah this thread and twitter! I’ll miss the excitement when it is announced, I must admit :lol:

Haha yeah this thread and twitter! I’ll miss the excitement when it is announced, I must admit :lol:
Yup so will i, but it won't be long until it's summer and we have other things to move on to. Hopefully another huge signing to get our muppet juices flowing!
Looking forward to it already and we've not even signed Sanchez yet!!

Yup so will i, but it won't be long until it's summer and we have other things to move on to. Hopefully another huge signing to get our muppet juices flowing!
Looking forward to it already and we've not even signed Sanchez yet!!

Yeah it’s even more interesting when you go to Carrington and meet fellow muppets! Definitely be doing that again. Must make sure I last until they leave next time! :D

Alexis: "where I stay in Manchester, José?"

José: "in hotel with me, we go through tactics on fifa 18 before Yeovil, no?"

Yeah it’s even more interesting when you go to Carrington and meet fellow muppets! Definitely be doing that again. Must make sure I last until they leave next time! :D
I'll make sure to be there for the summer fun! I only live about 10 mins away. Wanted to go today, but my girlfriend had to go out so i had to stay home with the kids!
I'm all ready for the next signing though! :devil:

Anyone else slightly worried that Sanchez' poor form this season wasn't just down to unhappiness, and he's actually peaked early a la Rooney and we'll be stuck with him on mega wages for the last couple of years of his deal?

No? Just me being neurotic? Good...

I'll make sure to be there for the summer fun! I only live about 10 mins away. Wanted to go today, but my girlfriend had to go out so i had to stay home with the kids!
I'm all ready for the next signing though! :devil:

How rude that your girlfriend had to go out :lol: I asked my daughter if she wanted to come with me so I could stay longer but she said no unfortunately! She won’t be ruining my muppetry in summer! She can bring a few toys and I’ll take snacks :drool::lol:

So what are we thinking? Medical complete and just waiting for the mkhitaryan end to be tied up before a joint announcement from both clubs?

Fake news, club exclusively uses Chevys for official club business transport.

It's most likely him. He was snapped in a Merc arriving at Carrington earlier.

moBVWZDPWBdTgKhtsKjGw33TKj8yBvfTj0lekqXdmDE.jpg

ECE_01_SANCHEZ_CARRINGTON.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.