Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keys on bein just said pogba is not happy about the wage for Sanchez. Why do they create such news when simply covering the transfer is sensational enough. Too much hate for united.
I'm sure Raiola and Jose, as well as Utd, have a good enough business relationship, and that this won't be an issue.

Pogba is worth too much to us globally in terms of marketing and exposure, for us to scupper anything with him and we've given Raiola a lot of business these past couple of years, plus with us also being the big hitters in the FFP era, he knows it'll be in his best interests to keep us sweet.

Pogba has also captained us this season and is blatantly being groomed to take over once Valencia is phased out, and I highly doubt Pogba would take that on if he wasn't less than 100% bought in to Utd and Jose for the long-term.

Has anyone put any thoughts or have any opinion on who will be the most important player/s to get the best out of him or what issues he may have because of the style/skillset of what we do have playing around him?

How do we best facilities to get the most out of him rather than looking a bit disjointed and jagged as can happen with teams with a new signing?

ShjRhIN.jpg

Which one of these two is Sanchez?

:lol: Master WUM.

How are you mate? Great transfer this. Absolutely buzzing.

I am good thank you.

Me too. Although with the constant focus on this it does tend to take the shine off things somewhat and you want to get it over with. I don't want to get too excited but I can't help but hope that he has the Cantona effect on us.

He would instantly be our most finished player in my opinion. The closest thing to him in terms of touch and ball control in crowded in tight areas would be Martial for me.

1. De Gea
  2. Lindelof
  3. Bailly
  4. Jones
  5. Rojo
  6. Pogba
  7. Sanchez
  8. Mata
  9. Lukaku
  10. Ibrahimovic
  11. Martial
The muppet in me wants to see that team somehow sometime. 1-11 :drool:

I'm looking forward to his first goal against City.

Me too mate! me too! :drool:

Cant wait to see our Red Hot Chile Pepper citys goal:nervous:

3rd time lucky guys?:nervous:

I'm not mad keen on this deal. Way over inflated price, way over inflated wages for a 29 year old. Long gone are the glory days of our strict wage structure and only ever rarely signing someone over the age of 26. Sanchez; excellent footballer no doubt. But we've got a lot of excellent little nippy forwards like Martial, Lingaard, Young etc. 6/10 signing. Would not buy again.

Guess you wouldn’t want Messi either?:lol:

ShjRhIN.jpg

Which one of these two is Sanchez?

Get to it you photoshop wizards:drool:

1. De Gea
  2. Lindelof
  3. Bailly
  4. Jones
  5. Rojo
  6. Pogba
  7. Sanchez
  8. Mata
  9. Lukaku
  10. Ibrahimovic
  11. Martial

Top posters in this thread.

From Orny's tweet, could Ozil be the other player making way for Aubergine, hope he doesn't sign a contract.

1. De Gea
  2. Lindelof
  3. Bailly
  4. Jones
  5. Rojo
  6. Pogba
  7. Sanchez
  8. Mata
  9. Lukaku
  10. Ibrahimovic
  11. Martial

Ew, Rojo at left back and mata in midfield. No thanks.

Some people are saying he couldn’t make debut until Spurs game as he’s cup tied against Yeovil. Yet media are saying he’s available. Does anyone know if he actually played in the 3rd round? I thought he was injured for it.

1. De Gea
  2. Lindelof
  3. Bailly
  4. Jones
  5. Rojo
  6. Pogba
  7. Sanchez
  8. Mata
  9. Lukaku
  10. Ibrahimovic
  11. Martial
No offence, but you can stick Lindelof and Rojo where the sun doesn’t shine :)

Edit: I see what you did now ;)

1. De Gea
  2. Lindelof
  3. Bailly
  4. Jones
  5. Rojo
  6. Pogba
  7. Sanchez
  8. Mata
  9. Lukaku
  10. Ibrahimovic
  11. Martial

I would like it though if somebody enforced some number changes on people at the club. It should read like

1. De Gea
2. Valencia
3. Shaw
4. Matic
5. Bailly
6. Lindelof
7. Sanchez
8. Pogba
9. Martial
10. Lukaku
11. Ozil :devil:

That would be much better.

Those 2 are gonna get tagged so many times in every proper transfer thread now :lol:

We've raised our collective detective game to an entirely new level this window.
Jose doesn't mess around when it comes to getting transfers done and plus Woody is smooth operator, he's loves these transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.