Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedred

I am just waiting for this thread to be closed, one way or another.....

Its taking too long. Wenger, Absolute liar, 48 hrs!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

RepardReece

I love how much this hurts ABUs. I absolutely love it.

Pogbad:lol:

How have we've been bent over a barrel I dont know
We haven't at all, and that's the funny part. We would've paid more for Griezmann in total so we clearly had the funds to get Sanchez, other fans call us deluded but they really don't have a clue.

Ban

Those nicknames on Blemoon are so childish.
I mean that guy has, what, 40, yet he uses those kind of stuff.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
As much as we laugh at RAWK, at least they can speak/type at a clear, coherent level. Bluemooners actually look unevolved when you read anything from their site.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
As much as we laugh at RAWK, at least they can speak/type at a clear, coherent level. Bluemooners actually look unevolved when you read anything from their site.
Aye typical Mancs amirite?

Oh wait, what?

Peanut Butter

Exactly. Bluemoon is such an awful read. So many illiterate buffoons on there.

So many of them supported Chelsea just a few years back too. They've turned into everything they originally hated about us!

DreamIsh

Supports
Liverpool
I am just waiting for this thread to be closed, one way or another.....

Its taking too long. Wenger, Absolute liar, 48 hrs!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
:lol:

He not only lies about not selling to United again after RVP, but also the amount of time the transfer to United will take for Sanchez.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
They weren't very literate to begin with but I think their main transfer target going from Sanchez to Jonny Evans has affected them a bit too. BlueMoonz1977 is in denial. He's not posted in their Evans thread since December:

Being linked with the scum again now - would be hilarious if they resigned him for more than they sold to West Brom...

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
How the hell are the City supporters over at Bluemoon even calling this an expensive piece of business! A WC player with 6 months left on contract will still be valued at ~20-25m! Barkley went for 15m, Walcott 20m and Carroll may go for 30m so surely Sanchez's transfer should not be questioned.

As far as wages are concerned, I am pretty sure that the numbers reported are not true, especially as our club follows a policy of offering only 1 year contracts to players over 30. Even if we do for a moment assume the supposed 14m is correct, we can be sure that there would be a clause specifyng the wages in his 3rd and 4th season, after he has turned 30 years of age

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
More from Bluemoon:

Given his age, you can only really expect 3 good seasons from him. The reported deal equates to £60m/yr, which is frankly ridiculous. I'm far more upset that we missed out on Mbappe than Sanchez.

What's funny about this is that we were one of two clubs seriously interested in him in this window. We offered him £290k/wk and yet United are offering £500k/wk. Why such an enormous gap? Either United are really terrible negotiators or the prospect of playing for United needs the mother of all sweeteners.
As I posted earlier it seems to have gone up in the last few days since Pep allegedly spoke to him.

Seems like he was wavering and needed convincing how loved he was by Man Us bank account.
This is now what has to happen in order to get a player to pick them over us.
and someone speaking sense for a change (he'll be banned for being a rag):

Whenever the media quotes our salaries, they overestimate them. I imagine United's offer is lower than reported as well (though higher than ours).

AshRK

From the start.
Its so funny how much DT hates us. He has become the voice for Man city. He like many other anti-united fans will forever be in denial that United got one over City. If anything as an Arsenal supporter they should hate clubs like City and Chelsea, because of whom their club are 4th,5th,6th instead of being where city or chelsea are/were.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

From the start.
Some fair points, some garbage

Match what we're offering and see if Sanchez stays...

They also seem to forget that just because a team is the best one season, it doesn't mean they will be the next.
We all thought Chelsea 2004 would go on forever as near invincible.

Status
Not open for further replies.