Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be pretty classic of Chelsea. Hazard choosing them over us broke my heart - Was sure he was going to Utd.

Mkhi is essentially worthless to us right now. He was essentially exiled after some Di Maria-esque displays and has barely featured since. Getting him off the wage bill would be a bonus.

I'm not sure what Chelsea can offer over United in this one. The player isn't that bothered about location and might actually want a change. Their management situation is up in the air with Conte likely to leave and the long term future of Hazard is uncertain.

United look the more exciting prospect.

Carragher is saying the there was a deal that Sanchez has shook hand on but he pulled out.
This was in a debate on Sky with Neville.
CARRA: It's not about money. It might be for Sanchez but not for City. They're not bothered about an extra £30m, what's that to City? It's absolutely nothing. It's the fact the man, I would say, has given his word that he's going to go to City.

He's probably shook hands on a deal. They tried to get him in the summer but Arsenal pulled out of it. I'm sure they've been talking all the way through, saying we'll get you when the window re-opens. Manchester United have come from nowhere and offered more money. That's not a criticism of United, maybe they have to pay more money at this moment in time than City to get players.

However, it looks like he's backed out of a deal and that's why City have backed away from the deal not because of £30m. You're the owner of Salford and if you were in Manchester City's position and a player did that, I think you'd walk away. Or would you say we'll match the offer?

He’s still crying :lol:

This cnut never ceases to amaze me really. I still cannot believe how such biased cretin can get the chance to speak in front of audiences as a journalist. It's just mind-boggling.

I'm not sure whether I find it funny or absolutely pathetic. Maybe both.

He's genuinely having a meltdown, because a player chose one club over another? What the feck is some of those options. 'Can I talk to you, Pep?', 'Say what???' :lol:

This cnut never ceases to amaze me really. I still cannot believe how such biased cretin can get the chance to speak in front of audiences as a journalist. It's just mind-boggling.

I'm not sure whether I find it funny or absolutely pathetic. Maybe both.
It started off being funny but it's become rather pathetic. He's supposed to be a professional who works for sky but he behaves like a bored teenager looking for attention by trolling.

Jesus Christ.

I laughed at the thought and everyone who was even optimistic that there was a glimmer of hope Sanchez would come to United. How the tides have changed.

GET FECKIN IN! :drool::drool::drool:

Carragher is saying the there was a deal that Sanchez has shook hand on but he pulled out.
This was in a debate on Sky with Neville.
CARRA: It's not about money. It might be for Sanchez but not for City. They're not bothered about an extra £30m, what's that to City? It's absolutely nothing. It's the fact the man, I would say, has given his word that he's going to go to City.

He's probably shook hands on a deal. They tried to get him in the summer but Arsenal pulled out of it. I'm sure they've been talking all the way through, saying we'll get you when the window re-opens. Manchester United have come from nowhere and offered more money. That's not a criticism of United, maybe they have to pay more money at this moment in time than City to get players.

However, it looks like he's backed out of a deal and that's why City have backed away from the deal not because of £30m. You're the owner of Salford and if you were in Manchester City's position and a player did that, I think you'd walk away. Or would you say we'll match the offer?
If that is the case, the deal agreed was for last summer.

The interest in him can change. The transfer fee offered to Arsenal can change (it went from 60m to 20m) and Sanchez' negotiating position gets stronger.
That deal is no longer valid.
It would be the same for any player... unless the player is a complete mug and doesnt know his own worth.

I am very much enjoying mourinho/Woodward in the transfer market. Choose a target and get it fecking done. No piddling around just pony up and get a signature.
Love it!!!

Edit perisic notwithstanding but am not gutted we missed out on him

I'd love to sign Neymar after he's 99% done all summer to Madrid just to see Ballbag lose his mind.

Then loan him out to Stoke.

It started off being funny but it's become rather pathetic. He's supposed to be a professional who works for sky but he behaves like a bored teenager looking for attention by trolling.

Thing is, I don't think he's trolling. I think he's just that fecking pathetic and hates us for some peculiar reason. I think his meltdown started with the Pogba saga and he's only getting worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.