Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
A loan would probably be more acceptable, yes. It's hard for him, I acknowledge all you've said makes sense but even so, it must be very difficult to get your head round being shunted off to a club you weren't even interested in (albeit a big club).
I get it, like. But if my boss wanted me gone I wouldn't hang around just to piss him off, you're only damaging your own career. Only problem with a loan is that he comes back on the same wages in June and we have no need for him, meaning we'd get feck all for him because we'd have to sell.

I hope Micky doesn't scupper this deal.

Why not just give them the cash they're after and get this over the line?

Micky can leave in another deal.

@prateik not sure who you support but guessing city? City's owner is a member of the ruling family of the UAE...

Why? If we lose miki in a swap deal we gain sanchez so the squad stays the same size...
Because it was reported a few days back that we are looking at sending Tuanzebe out on loan but will wait until the end of the transfer window to asses injures.

Mourinho went on to say Tuanzebe needs to play and we cant give him chances here as it stands so he will liely go out on loan meaning we would be down to a squad of 21.

My God is he a City or a Liverpool fan? Or he just want to stick with his stupid idea of how Sanchez may prefer the money to Pep? Fecking bitter.
Also Richard Keys on Bein sports said something like Chelsea can take Sanchez and his impression was like he is hoping for it.

The ABU media seems to be very upset with these latest development. :lol:
Funny how according to ABU media, the football world is only gone maid if United pays money but are perfectly fine when oil clubs spend their unearned cash.

The first and foremost task for any journalist and/or so-called expert is to remain objective - and of course try and be better than the average fan when it comes to analyzing football, tactics, managers, news and gossip. He is supposed to be an expert, but he does not come up with anything else than the average person in any studio when it comes down to the science. When he came onto the scene he had a lot of insight to the Spanish league, and he still does compared to the average PL-fan, but now he is too much involved with the Premier League due to all the money he is receiving. He is a sell-out of the worst kind and he is the least objective pundit there is. We can all accept Thompson and Carragher cheering a Liverpool-goal, they are Liverpool-fans and we all know it - the same goes for our guys. Then you have the ex-players trying to hide their appreciation by actually starting to hate their formers clubs, at least on the telly.

Ballague is a disgrace - he just isn't bringing anything insightful to the table, his Twitter-feed is full of blatant lies and he should be removed from the studios due to his incompetence. This guy is bringing in lots of cash for doing exactly what we are doing on this forum, just typing stuff that comes into our minds - it's a shame.

Balague :lol: :lol:

So he's gone from saying it's Pep V Money to just saying Sanchez isn't good enough, even that guy's earwax must think he's a bitter fecker.

Because it was reported a few day nack that we are looking at sending Tuanzebe out on loan but will wait until the end of the transfer window to asses injures.

Mourinho went on to say Tuanzebe needs to play and we cant give him chances here as it stands so he will liely go out on loan meaning we would be down to a squad of 21.

Oh ok.

I get it, like. But if my boss wanted me gone I wouldn't hang around just to piss him off, you're only damaging your own career. Only problem with a loan is that he comes back on the same wages in June and we have no need for him, meaning we'd get feck all for him because we'd have to sell.
Let's hope Wenger works his "charm". :lol:

The money we spend should be of quite a bit of importance to any serious United fan. We don't have unlimited money, far from it.

Alexis isn't worth 100m anymore. He's 29 and may only have 2-3 seasons left at the top. He's a short term solution. And paying the equivalent of 50m for that, when he's only got months left on his contract, doesn't quite sit right with me.
Unless you have access to the books that the public do not, then however you cut it you're only guessing at what the club can and should pay for people. We need a player like Sanchez, and them types of players cost big money. We refuse to pay that money and we end up like Arsenal and Liverpool. I'm not saying that's how it hsould be, just how it is.

The money we spend should be of quite a bit of importance to any serious United fan. We don't have unlimited money, far from it.

Alexis isn't worth 100m anymore. He's 29 and may only have 2-3 seasons left at the top. He's a short term solution. And paying the equivalent of 50m for that, when he's only got months left on his contract, doesn't quite sit right with me.

City was the only club in for him in the summer and they offered £60m for a player with 1 year left on his deal and Arsenal said no to it. You can think what you want but Alexis is a top tier attacker and for that kind of player you pay 100m in today's market.

The fact he has only a few months left on his contract is only a fact that matters if we could have some sort of certainty that we could sign him for free in the summer or that we would be the only club in for him and could use that fact to pressure Arsenal into selling him for cheap. But guess what we aren't and if we don't make a good offer, there is a big chance he would end up at City. And as explained before if we don't get Sanchez, we will likley have to go on the market and buy a player like him. The chance that we end up signing someone who is less good for alot more money is pretty big. If a player like Sanchez costs us only 50m, than it is value, doesn't matter how much he has left on his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.