Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have previous.
Remember Robben?
Mikel?

Yes of course. But that was a long time ago now and it's also about how to discern each of these situations appropriately. All reputable information available to us unequivocally indicates that Sanchez will very soon be officially a United player.

Ballbag is a disgrace. His distaste for United is so obvious.

Honestly him saying it's not expected to be done tomorrow makes me think it will
You should have seen his performance for the Pogba transfer. Compared to that he's behaving

Bingo

Even the Chelsea stooge Matt Law is silent on this one.

Absolutely nothing in this Chelsea rumours imo which seem to have been briefed by City for whatever reason..

Them trying to make it sound like they pulled out of a bidding war between 2 other clubs to raise the deal even more, rather then just losing out to United.

I mean, before we start calling him childish we should probably stop calling him 'ballbag' :lol:.

But otherwise, as you were. He is a prick.

Wait not just Bale but those players who moved to China would be earning more surely?

Why would you care about that ? Either we get Sanchez or we don't get him, how we get him should be off very little importance.

Also if we don't get him, we will have to buy a player like him in the summer that will cost much more than the 20-25m we might be giving on top of Mkhitaryan. So it is not like we save ourselves any money for not doing it. Alexis is a player worth more than 100m if we would give them 20m and Mkhitaryan we have paid like 40m for a 100m player. It is not as good as paying 20m for a 100m player but I sure prefer it over paying 100m or in case of United probably paying 150m for a 100m player...
The money we spend should be of quite a bit of importance to any serious United fan. We don't have unlimited money, far from it.

Alexis isn't worth 100m anymore. He's 29 and may only have 2-3 seasons left at the top. He's a short term solution. And paying the equivalent of 50m for that, when he's only got months left on his contract, doesn't quite sit right with me.

feck me. Balague is taking this extremely badly.

:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol: Look at the state of that! As if he knows absolutely anything about transfer dealings in England.

His three choices are the most loaded, subjective multiple choice options I've ever seen. Not one of them is positive towards the deal.

He won't but he'll fit right in that group of players who are cowards.

Yeah he's the perfect Arsenal player:

1) has some talent: check.
2) Mentally fragile : check.
30 very inconsistent : check.

He'll find himself there, besides Welbeck and Iwobi in the new Arsenal era next season. :drool:

Ballbag is actually really bitter; he isn't doing this for views or exposure; he's just extremely salty that this is happening. He can't stand that Saint Pep has been beaten to a transfer.

Bingo

Even the Chelsea stooge Matt Law is silent on this one.

Absolutely nothing in this Chelsea rumours imo which seem to have been briefed by City for whatever reason..

They briefed for two reasons:

1. To make it seem like we’re paying crazy money and;

2. To make it seem like there’s more than one party going at it so they haven’t lost out to Just United.

Was referring to Tuanzebe leaving on loan.

Means if we lose Mkhi in a swap deal likely we will pursue another target in this window.

Why? If we lose miki in a swap deal we gain sanchez so the squad stays the same size...

The money we spend should be of quite a bit of importance to any serious United fan. We don't have unlimited money, far from it.

Alexis isn't worth 100m anymore. He's 29 and may only have 2-3 seasons left at the top. He's a short term solution. And paying the equivalent of 50m for that, when he's only got months left on his contract, doesn't quite sit right with me.

The club is far more versed in it's own financial stability than fans are. They have accounts coming out the wazoo, I'm sure they know what they can and can't spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.