Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

minoo-utd

Are we really signing one of the best players out there! My God, it's too good to be true, someone slap me in the face. It's been like 2 days from refreshing the Caf, less sleep and not focusing on anything else, but if it happens it worth everything though.

crossy1686

career ending
No chance, they'll have marketing execs working out how best they can generate as much hype and by extension, money out of it. Expect a pogba/zlatan style video with him walking out of the shadows and saying something cheesy. Expect seeing a lot of #7's with captions over the next few days as well.
They're going to go to absolute town with the #7. He'll be the first player since Ronaldo who's worthy of it.

Irrational.

I think it's as close to a done deal as it can get, with even Wenger confirming that there will be news within 48 hours.

Trying not to jump the gun too much, but he will genuinely transform our attack. World class player.

Ozil to follow in the summer. :drool:

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Well blow me down and call me Janet, this is actually happening?

I won't believe it until I see him holding a united shirt. Upon viewing that image, I will immediately whatsapp my two gooner mates to tell them of our new signing and ask them if he's any good.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
My girlfiend doesn't follow football but she knows I support United. I tried to share my excitment today about signing a huge player from a London based club to let her know why I was so excited and stuck to my phone, but she was totally uninterested, non-responsive and started talking about the restaurant we went to when we were in London. Silly of me to even try to explain.

At least you guys know the score :D
To be fair to mine, she loves United, and I'm trying to keep the Sanchez rumours secret from her so she can have an early Birthday present if we sign him!

Bless her.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I know this is not done yet but, hypothetically, where would Sanchez play? And therefore, I guess, who would lose out in the main?
Sanchez, Lukaku, Pogba and Matic the only guaranteed starters in the front 6. Two of Martial, Lingard, Mata, Rashford fight for the other spots. Herrera comes in to make it a midfield 3 on occasion.

In terms of who loses out... They all get rotated anyway right now and it's form dependent. Don't think that changes. Mkhtiaryan no space anymore for sure though.

Canagel

Hey guys! Im from Chile and this could be a dream for me and for others ManUtd fans, Alexis is a really hardworker player and cant understand why the people blame on him because he left Arsenal. He really wants to play in a competitive team with more ambitious and im pretty sure will fit amazingly with the actual squad.

As a fan for United first i think this is a incredible business for the club and let me to tell you something. In the Udinese's days, Alexis says that his dream was play on Manchester United... Im sure if he comes over City isn't only for the money is for the history and the greatness behind the club. I hope Alexis boost the rest of the season of the team :D

The media here are pretty sure he will be announced in the next 24 hours.
Wow didn't know that Alexis's dream was to play for United. I'm very happy for the fans over in Chile and it's very exciting for us because we were first linked with him in 2010 I think and Fergie was still here but he went to Barcelona 1 year later instead. He will definitely add star quality in our attack and let's hope he can win a lot of trophies here.

muller

Come on Alexis.

Buzzing for this now. Really think he will make a difference to that right hand side.

He is a grafter, which we havent really had since Tevez
Tevez ran a lot, but to the detriment of the team sometimes.

bosnian_red

For anyone who thought Sam Lee was a united fan
He said himself that he is, just works for City stuff so obviously better news for them means more clicks for himself, and he was saying for a while that City was getting him until that changed recently with our interest coming to the fold.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
To be fair to mine, she loves United, and I'm trying to keep the Sanchez rumours secret from her so she can have an early Birthday present if we sign him!

Bless her.
Can't love United that much if she doesn't know the rumours. Poor from her. Either that or she's doing exactly the same to you and she's actually a prolific poster on RedCafe with upwards of 50,000 posts under a pseudonym.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Can i start watching youtube compilations of him yet, or is that too premature?

bosnian_red

Hold. We will come to this.
No need to hold. Post all the lineups!
Martial Lukaku Sanchez
Pogba Lingard
Matic
Shaw Jones Bailly Valencia
De Gea
Is my choice. Sometimes Mata coming in for Lingard and Sanchez playing 10. Sometimes Martial pushing inwards, Lingard right, Sanchez left. Options are there now!

RedCurry

So 48hrs basically just means that we will turn our attention to this the day after the Stoke game.

lewwoo

I got caught by my boss looking at my phone. I had to lie and say my nans ill so i was just checking on her progress. Im going to hell.

Macern

Pee pee pants
This should give some insight on how good he actually is. We know he has been having an off season in a rubbish Arsenal side. Regardless, he's doing quite well judging by the statistics.

Macern

Pee pee pants
Well blow me down and call me Janet, this is actually happening?

I won't believe it until I see him holding a united shirt. Upon viewing that image, I will immediately whatsapp my two gooner mates to tell them of our new signing and ask them if he's any good.
Yes Janet. This is really happening :devil:

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Can't love United that much if she doesn't know the rumours. Poor from her. Either that or she's doing exactly the same to you and she's actually a prolific poster on RedCafe with upwards of 50,000 posts under a pseudonym.
She's more of a luddite and doesn't follow online footy stuff.

She loves United but just watches when I'm watching it. She does fantasy footy, but that has no footy gossip on it.

She's a girly girl, who's become a United fan through me.

Jacko21

If we do pull this off, I just hope due discourse is given to the botch job City's officials have done re this failed transfer.

lewwoo

Christ, where do you work? A concentration camp?
Haha something like that. A care home! They have a strict no mobiles policy. I think its because we are supporting residents on our own and weirdoes could take photos of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.