2024 Summer Olympics (Paris) | Paralympics

I love her but if you have to sleep, you are currently pissed.
I dunno, I'd sleep better with that in the background

Also, it's the opening ceremony of the olympics. If you needed to sleep early and this was disturbing your sleep and you didn't buy ear plugs you're a moron

Is the opening ceremony always that long

Gibo Tamberi lost his wedding band in the Seine :lol: :lol:

The horsey bloke dragged as did the lighting of the bizarre hot-air balloon. Suppose it started badly, it tailed off a little in the middle & the less said about the end the better! But apart from that, excellent.

Seriously though it started off well and then dragged. And less said about Imagine and even less about Celine Dion the better.

A ceremony to remember. People will be talking about it. Well done.

Celine Dion pulled off an incredible performance. What a star!

I enjoyed the 90s rave.

Robot Unicorn Attack would have been so much cooler with sparks and a less visible boat.

Thought it was like 7/10. Balloon pushed it to 8...... Celine possibly to 9 :drool:

Surprised how a couple of segments seemed to go for eternity. Felt Directing and cinematography were shocking sometimes!

Best bits for me: le ballon, the heavy metal segment :devil:, Notre dame, lady gaga, the flotilla idea

Worst bits: fashion segment, and the recorded clips that kept interrupting performances!!

Using the whole city instead of just a stadium is such a good idea, it’s shocking it hasn’t been done before.

Sooooo. Fencing, a diving final, swimming, and the ITT tomorrow. Finally my days have a purpose again

BB1qHxBn.img

Gojira and a decapitated Marie Antoinette that triggered American family rights activists. Best opening ceremony ever