2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

WPMUFC

State of the race

Based off current mail/absentee projections: Biden is a slight favourite to win Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania.

There is still massive democratic vote to come with PA currently trending in the high 70% to biden on the count

Siorac

Biden is now 21k up in Wisconsin, that is done. A few more votes and it can be pushed over 1%.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I’m getting cautiously optimistic. It’s all late Dem votes coming through

Maticmaker

Don't be silly. They also know that registered Democrats voted early far more that Republican voters did and it is safe to assume most registered Democrats voted for Biden.
Fair enough, but for years I was a member of the local Conservative Club, but always voted Labour... Tories had best beer and snooker tables... and best looking bar maids!

Still suppose its different in USA

Boycott

Biden flips Michigan/Wisconsin/Pennsylvania back to the Democrats and adds Arizona and Georgia to the party's column for the first time in decades would be a pretty satisfactory outcome.

Not an electoral college landslide sadly and despite Biden probably going to get the most votes ever by a candidate, Trump's tally might eclipse Obama 2008 which is a travesty. But this is a revelation that for a large segment of people Trump's conduct is a turn-on rather than a turn-off.

WPMUFC

I expect trump supporter violence soon, biden is crushing these stats, they will assume its being stolen.

Siorac

Ol' Turtlehead must be shredding his skinsuit at the thought of a Biden Presidency
He has no reason to. With a Senate majority, he can play his favourite role. The White House can no longer embarass him - I think he secretly loves it.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
So if everything left in Wisconsin and Michigan is largely mail in ballots, regardless of whether it is a red or blue county, we can expect them to swing toward dem. That makes things hugely positive for both states but also PA, which is in exactly the same boat just further behind in the process.

Tarrou

host on Fox just now "the president is still in a good spot to get four more years"

does these cnuts even know about Betfair ffs

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
So if everything left in Wisconsin and Michigan is largely mail in ballots, regardless of whether it is a red or blue county, we can expect them to swing toward dem. That makes things hugely positive for both states but also PA, which is in exactly the same boat just further behind in the process.
The gap in PA was very significant though.

Has AZ been called yet?

InfiniteBoredom

If Biden manages to pull off GA surely at least one of the two Senate race will go to run off and Dem then favoured to win? The morale boost would be huge. That’s just enough for 50.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
So it only took 14-ish hours to feel somewhat sorta maybe positive about this thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.